cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pretty boys! Yay!

signal.jpg

hmm, no, I only see sissies. But at least they're better than those The World Ends With You emos...

But since I don't understand japanese, this whole post is useless either way.

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SgtThom said:
yuyuyup said:
racist against ugly gays

ugly gays are people too

You mean biased.

Lols. I remember my high school English teacher trying to explain to our class what racism was and was not. I could not believe how few students understood that discriminating against homosexuals, the elderly, heavy people, etc was NOT racism.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They are not ugly, they are just boys. Can they not make a game with gay men, only once?
smile.gif

Just as I don't believe every heterosexual male is into under age looking girls.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
*comment removed

I wounder how many male or female customers are buying this crap... Gay's? Women who are afraid of real men, want only Non-threatening boys?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how all of this became a game of sexual preference.

For one, I'm not buying it, I'm pirating it.

Two, try the game before you judge it, it's actually pretty good.

Three, it only requires one post for you to say, "I don't like it/don't want it", no need for the comments cause it makes others pass up the game without even knowing if they'd like it or not.

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Rather, if you don`t like the game, don`t bother commenting and just GTFO and/or find something better to do with your time. Perhaps go and find where your common sense, and sense of decency escaped to?

Before you go judging the game, go and read what it`s about. It`s an otome game, aimed mainly at girls, or people who like men.

And Bonny, I find your stereotpying offensive. Furthermore, your last sentence implies that all men are threatening, or that people can`t just enjoy a game for what it is, and there always has to be a deeper psychological issue embedded in the fact that they play games.

I for one enjoy the fact that there are these kinds of games around.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bonny said:
*comment removed

I wounder how many male or female customers are buying this crap... Gay's? Women who are afraid of real men, want only Non-threatening boys?

phoenixgoddess' interest in the game pretty much makes your argument that it's a game for gay's (sic) or fearful women null and void.

And one more thing...

I had to read your slanderous comment three times before I could understand it.

piplupunchcap.jpg

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok, im gonna be less harsh, can someone tell me why the pop culture is indulging an wrong idea that real man are scary,don't get me wrong I know all about raping and japanese stressfull lifestyle, but this game (including love plus),went too far, and it is a cliché,i've played this game,and it's a cliché and all I saw was man without a character,my gf played the game(she' pretty fluent with japanese)and found it ofending towards women,the game clearly implies that beauty makes a perfect personallity, therefore, as ofending as Moekaki ofend evrey female on earth by stating that women above 25 years old suck and by taking all their character out of 12-18 year old girls makes sad guys see with a sad perspective of what life really is.

We know that this isn't the first game ever out of hundreds of them, but it is creating a similar culture in America,even if it doesn't get localized more and more girls are looking forward to loose themselves into a big fake relationship rather than taking their chances into a real world.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok, im gonna be less harsh, can someone tell me why the pop culture is indulging an wrong idea that real man are scary,don't get me wrong I know all about raping and japanese stressfull lifestyle, but this game (including love plus),went too far, and it is a cliché,i've played this game,and it's a cliché and all I saw was man without a character,my gf played the game(she' pretty fluent with japanese)and found it ofending towards women,the game clearly implies that beauty makes a perfect personallity, therefore, as ofending as Moekaki ofend evrey female on earth by stating that women above 25 years old suck and by taking all their character out of 12-18 year old girls makes sad guys see with a sad perspective of what life really is.

We know that this isn't the first game ever out of hundreds of them, but it is creating a similar culture in America,even if it doesn't get localized more and more girls are looking forward to loose themselves into a big fake relationship rather than taking their chances into a real world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    F = Freedom units
    +1
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: F = Freedom units +1