DS #4718: Picross 3D (Europe)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so addicting! I played Picross (the first one) but I don't know why I never really got into it, but this one has definitely got me hooked.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
acturus said:
i completely forgot about this game. finished it in japanese, i better not get it in english or it will take over my life again

Your (J) save works in it.

xeronut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
I nabbed this, stuck it on the flash cart and booted it up to do a bit of napping this afternoon - for some reason, DS before sleep does the trick. Lo and behold, two hours later, I had to fight to put this down. This concept is better in 3D in my opinion. Buying this as soon as it comes to the States!

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My review of this game, after beating the Japanese version (100%):

It's good, but it could have been better.

You can't slice the object in all 3 directions (X/Y/Z). You can only slice in 2 (X/Y).

Many of the puzzles were of 4-cube-headed stick figures doing something. Soccer. Ice Skating. Skiing. Dancing. ::yawn::

I recommend playing this game with a cheat code to disable the timer. Unlike Picross DS, the later puzzles are hard to complete in the allotted time without guessing or without knowing ahead of time what you were going to make.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great game my only problems with it is when you use the stylus to rotate the object around I usually end up hitting the damn slicer buttons and goes into slice mode, really annoying, they should of made it so you have to left up the stylus before hitting the slice buttons rather than accidently passing over the slice buttons when your trying to rotate the object

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
outgum said:
Kreatur84 said:
omfg it makes so much fun,cant stoop playing XD
If you cant stop playing, how were you able to post in this thread? XD
LOL i think you know how i mean that
tongue.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I lost so much of my life to the original Picross I'm not sure if I should go anywhere near this one, noone will see me for months! :S

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
I lost so much of my life to the original Picross I'm not sure if I should go anywhere near this one, noone will see me for months! :S

I agree with ya Psyfira. Picross 3D is Soooooo much more addictive and frustration too
tongue.gif
. But it's also more rewarding with all the mini animations they do with the built in puzzles. hehe.

I've already gotten to Normal Level 2 but that took over 150 puzzles to get to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol