DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
omnipotentorion said:
deanxxczx said:
aaa2 said:
Failed at finding a fix
wink.gif

failed at thinking there is a fix yet.

-ANYWAY, its still not on my rom site ):

Google: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Spirit_Tracks_USA_READNFO_NDS-XPA

i like to be loyal to my site thanks.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that code even remotely genuine? I'd rather avoid wasting my night swapping files on and off my memory card to test bogus cheat codes for someone else's amusement.

errtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cemrok said:
errtu said:
does this help?

anti piracy code:

520BC68C EBFF20C7
020BC68C E1A00000
D2000000 00000000

What would this do, if anything?
well, for you? probably nothing. for someone who knows how to manipulate it, mayb a lot. or jack squat

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just from the beginning before the train made me want this very badly,the animations feel a lot smoother then the first one,and the birds on the ground make it feel more "alive" then the previous game. This is gonna be great once it gets its fix,the environment while on the train looks better in my opinion,you can see beaches and trees and animals and also turn the camera smoothly your pretty much done for when you get to the first pig on the tracks and they tell you to blow your whistle. But anyways,this was the ultimate teaser,I got to run away from bees,scare birds,lift rocks,talk to citizens,go in a house and ride the train till the anti-piracy pig. Good luck on the fix you guys,I will gladly wait. Thanks for the dump if you are reading this.

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Just from the beginning before the train made me want this very badly,the animations feel a lot smoother then the first one,and the birds on the ground make it feel more "alive" then the previous game. This is gonna be great once it gets its fix,the environment while on the train looks better in my opinion,you can see beaches and trees and animals and also turn the camera smoothly your pretty much done for when you get to the first pig on the tracks and they tell you to blow your whistle. But anyways,this was the ultimate teaser,I got to run away from bees,scare birds,lift rocks,talk to citizens,go in a house and ride the train till the anti-piracy pig. Good luck on the fix you guys,I will gladly wait. Thanks for the dump if you are reading this.

Quite the eye for detail you have there.
blink.gif

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
I am making one unsensible post to say this
The only sensible on topic post is the one in the quote, every other one was un helpfull or pointless. can an admin please lock the thread so it does not get out of controll

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF?

Out of sheer boredom I gave that code a whirl on my Cyclo. Now I can't move. Great work. It may well bypass the anti-piracy pig, but since I can't walk I'll never find out. End result? FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

BTW, the game doesn't save on Cyclo firmware 1.56 beta 3. It always creates a new save file when I start the game up. Looks like more AP. Great.

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Blaze163 said:
WTF?

Out of sheer boredom I gave that code a whirl on my Cyclo. Now I can't move. Great work. It may well bypass the anti-piracy pig, but since I can't walk I'll never find out. End result? FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

BTW, the game doesn't save on Cyclo firmware 1.56 beta 3. It always creates a new save file when I start the game up. Looks like more AP. Great.

Logan said:
errtu said:
does this help?

anti piracy code:

520BC68C EBFF20C7
020BC68C E1A00000
D2000000 00000000

No. Because:

::Disable Link Movement
520BC68C EBFF20C7
020BC68C E1A00000
D2000000 00000000

Taken from GBATemp Cheat forum.

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1216

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
WTF?

I can confirm that the game does not save on CycloDS Evo Firmware 1.56 beta 4 + the train controls are missing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that...