DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
GTAMAN1 said:
goddamit if you dont realise its fake then u should be banned.

ok i've figure that its gonna take more hours than i thought
i think i'll leave the fix to someone else, i havet the time
Well now I know it's fake, excuse me that I haven't been here all day to not magically know what's going on.

Cemrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fail-at-failing.jpg

now thats a real fail

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have just uploaded the rom when the fix was already established. I've been on and off here since 11:30 and I think I'm wasting time. Such an exciting game though. I am captivated by the intro sequence alone. I have been a die hard Zelda fan since that golden cartridge on NES and fell really hard for Zelda with OOT.

loz_cart.jpg

aaa2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
aaa2 said:
Failed at finding a fix
wink.gif

failed at thinking there is a fix yet.

-ANYWAY, its still not on my rom site ):
Failed at realizing that i dont even care if there is a fix because zelda suxx(because of no oldschool controls) anyways and these threads about finding fixes are just too much fun i always really look forward to such threads. i remember how in this forum people realized mario galaxy is ur mr gay it was a ton of fun. I really enjoy these times

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn it. For a moment there I almost thought there might have been a genuine fix. Turns out the whole idea was faker than a supermodel's tits. * bangs head against wall *

But seriously. It's a sorry comment on society that people are going out of their way to create stuff like this with the sole intention of being total A-holes to everyone.

Well, whatever. Back to Phantom Hourglass while I wait for fix news that's not just a troll looking for attention.

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well it took some searching but i found my camera. i made sure to get it real close so you could see the overlays

proofinthepudding.jpg

i bet whoever suspended shiro feels like a real heel now

aaa2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Damn it. For a moment there I almost thought there might have been a genuine fix. Turns out the whole idea was faker than a supermodel's tits. * bangs head against wall *

But seriously. It's a sorry comment on society that people are going out of their way to create stuff like this with the sole intention of being total A-holes to everyone.

Well, whatever. Back to Phantom Hourglass while I wait for fix news that's not just a troll looking for attention.
The game suxx i dont even care about any fix i just love the atmosphere and the wiat for a fix i wont even play the game since there is no classic controls. anyway its fun

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zif said:
well it took some searching but i found my camera. i made sure to get it real close so you could see the overlays

proofinthepudding.jpg

i bet whoever suspended shiro feels like a real heel now

Looks like you're asking for the same treatment. That pic has some obvious flaws, such as not encompassing the entire screen and DS. I'm not that blind, I can see quite clearly if the icons are there on a standard screen shot.

errtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
aaa2 said:
Blaze163 said:

The game suxx i dont even care about any fix i just love the atmosphere and the wiat for a fix i wont even play the game since there is no classic controls. anyway its fun

aaa3 he does have point though, this is fun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1