youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
How do you use the CT patch >_>, i tried running it and it just creates a file with 0 KB/MB, called Patched.

Put the Rom and the patch in the same location e.x. desktop) and run it.

Posts merged

Uh... How do you save in this game? :/

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
On the bottom screen, there is a icon with a pencil, click on it
wink.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GameSoul said:
dgwillia said:
How do you use the CT patch >_>, i tried running it and it just creates a file with 0 KB/MB, called Patched.

Put the Rom and the patch in the same location e.x. desktop) and run it.

Hmm I tried that, and it still created a 0kb file and renamed the original file to "original.nds"
huh.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice work on the fix Narin, Normmatt, Curley5959, Elixirdream, and SCVgeo. You guys are most definitely heroes! That would have been pretty hard work and I give you a standing ovation for sorting it so damned fast.

*standing ovation*

Toni Plutonij said:
Now I feel sorry for not closing this thread yesterday, because I see that things got messy again after I went to sleep..

I just spent over an hour for cleaning everything up here!!

After all this said, I'd just want to thank Narin and his team for great job on fixing this thing, and making us all happy (whether some of us did or didn't deserve it)..
I'm really happy you're part of this community
wink.gif

To the other (most of them, but not all) posters here......You should really be ashamed of your actions and ways you act! Because of you and your ways, this place is going down, and so is "the whole community"......You just take take take, you don't give anything back, not even politeness and patience, but you believe that you're entitled to others work, just by showing here and demanding stuff....Guess what? YOU'RE NOT!! Being member here is a privilege, not a right!! Getting stuff for free is a privilege, not a right!!
If you have no skills to contribute, at least be nice and polite....at least try to read trough the some posts that others have written..try NOT to curse, insult or be a dick!!

Most of you really made me feel bad for reading trough all this, and seeing how people can be selfish and self-centered!

Meh

Repeated cos not only is it the truth but it's exactly how I feel.

Awesome awesome job on the modding of the thread Toni and others, and congrats on putting in so much hard work that the thread actually managed to stay open. There really should have been many suspensions and banning handing it out but you guys kept your cool. The things that saddens me the most is that alot of the people that were causing problems were brand new users who came here simply to get their free game fixed.
frown.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Nice work on the fix Narin, Normmatt, Curley5959, Elixirdream, and SCVgeo. You guys are most definitely heroes! That would have been pretty hard work and I give you a standing ovation for sorting it so damned fast.

*standing ovation*

*joins in standing ovation*

*singing the standing-together-in-unity song*

I agree completely on the horde-of-ungrateful-users-posting-here critique. Shame on you!
lecture.gif

Thanks again. You guys are the best!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Repeated cos not only is it the truth but it's exactly how I feel.

Awesome awesome job on the modding of the thread Toni and others, and congrats on putting in so much hard work that the thread actually managed to stay open. There really should have been many suspensions and banning handing it out but you guys kept your cool. The things that saddens me the most is that alot of the people that were causing problems were brand new users who came here simply to get their free game fixed.
frown.gif
Man, I just woke up few hours ago, and after settling this, I feel tired as hell.....
frown.gif

Thanks for the understanding
wink.gif

I'm looking forward to play this game without any kind of problems and freezes..
I think that whole cheat team wasn't thanked enough!! I can't express how much I appreciate their work!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey guys. I just got into work and wanted to see if anything new came of the Chrono Trigger problems. I had assumed SOMETHING would have been worked out, but i must give MAD props to Narin and everyone involved in the cheat creation. I had honestly not thought the fix would have come from the area of the cheats (even though Narin does a fantastic job on a DAILY basis with his little cheat jobber here).

So again, great work to the people that got this beast working, and i just wanted to let you all know that i appreciate all your work and Narin, once more to you too, keep up the great cheat files
smile.gif
You kick ass!

treasure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry this thread is really getting posted full of annoying stuff. i KNOW there is a fix, but could someone just edit it into the first post or create a new one? i'm now through 5 pages and i cant find the fix.

people STOP POSTING "blabalbalabal" i wanna find the fix

thanks to anyone who created it !! just need to find it now
wink.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Oh that sucks I didn't reach level 15 before a fix was released, well I'm gonna progress the game with my 11 lv crono now
tongue.gif

I would also like to thank to Normatt, Narin and everyone else who brought us the fix. cheers
toot.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, this turned out to be a very hard decision now. I beat Chrono Trigger about a year ago with the snes emulator on the ds, but I still want to re play it.
But Rune Factory 2 should be dumped soon, which I also want to play. Either one I pick, would take up alot of time, meaning that it would be a while before I play the other..
Damn I hate it when they release good games at the same freaking time

ChronosKabeza

Trophies
XP
Country
Djibouti
Hey mates, anyone can explain me how to aplly these cheats to my G6 lite (slot 2/GBA slot)? I really don't know how i can apply cheat codes on this flash card.

Either way, it's really nice to see Chrono Trigger get this much attention 13 years later. CT RULES!

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
to everybody having problems with the patch: the .bat file is hastily written (and dangerous):

------------------
rename *.nds original.nds
xdelta patch cpfix.patch original.nds patched.nds
-------------------

the first line renames ANY rom in the directory to "original.nds"
the second applies the patch

So, make sure not to launch the .bat from a dir that includes more than one rom!

I'd just advise to make a new dir, copy the original rom & all patch files there, then from a command prompt paste the xdelta line with the right ROM name, like:

xdelta patch cpfix.patch ChronoTrigger.nds Chrono_patched.nds

or whatever is the case. I did that, the patched file (not trimmed) works great on R4... so far...

also, if you don't run Windows, just get xdelta for your platform (Linux users most likely already have it).

Cheers

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Fuck! I just lost my save stupid DSONE!
I unticked the patch saver and ticked it again and when I ran the game it said initializing save data, bye bye silver sword
mad.gif

I lost all motivation to play this game now, I'm gonna delete it from my flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o