DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I can confirm working with Mario Kart DS in Slot-1 and using G6 Lite slot-2 cart. I got the frog and proceeded past the Organ with no hiccups. Screebshots in a tick.

EDIT: Okay nevermind it began to looping
tongue.gif

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Azngamer15 said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
i used mario kart. im gonna speed run it to the part where u get frog and do the organ. ill update when i get there
IT
DOESNT
FUCKING
WORK

Jesus christ

49 pages of "discussion" and people are still coming in here thinking they're the first person to try it on XXXXXX flashcard and they're having some amazing fucking revelation about it all.

You're not special

We know it's confirmed as NOT WORKING PROPERLY on EVERY FLASHCARD using EVERY METHOD YOU CAN THINK OF.

IT WORKED. HAHAHA HOLY CRAP IT WORKED.

slot 1: mario kart
slot 2: g6 lite

it froze when you played the organ after you got frog right? IT OPENED!
Good luck freezing at the jail/warping to the future!

Gutentag, there's this thing called communication, you know, where people say things to eachother. Some flashcards will freeze at the organ, some will freeze at the jail, some will freeze when you go back into the time portal again to go to the present. It's already been established that that's the case in this thread, if you had have bothered to read it all you would know that now.

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
i used mario kart. im gonna speed run it to the part where u get frog and do the organ. ill update when i get there
IT
DOESNT
FUCKING
WORK

Jesus christ

49 pages of "discussion" and people are still coming in here thinking they're the first person to try it on XXXXXX flashcard and they're having some amazing fucking revelation about it all.

You're not special

We know it's confirmed as NOT WORKING PROPERLY on EVERY FLASHCARD using EVERY METHOD YOU CAN THINK OF.

Gutentag, there's this thing called communication, you know, where people say things to eachother. Some flashcards will freeze at the organ, some will freeze at the jail, some will freeze when you go back into the time portal again to go to the present. It's already been established that that's the case in this thread, if you had have bothered to read it all you would know that now.

It's like you don't want it to work
dry.gif

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
MHx_scythe said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
IT
DOESNT
FUCKING
WORK

Jesus christ

You're not special

It's like you don't want it to work
dry.gif
It's a good job it doesn't work then, I'm getting my own way
yaynds.gif

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Azngamer15 said:
IT
DOESNT
FUCKING
WORK

Jesus christ

You're not special

That's not KNOWING, simpleton. You can only know through experience. You didn't experience it so all you're doing is listening to what other people are saying.

Hey guess what, I'm telling you that you're a jackass. It must be true if I told you.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GameSoul said:
Wow, I found a bug in this game: When you talk to the lady with the green scarf all the way to the top-left of Leene Square, you can move around while talking to her 0.o. If this is old, please don't flame me
frown.gif

Uh, no, you can move around when talking to 90% of the NPC's. Move far away enough and the dialogue box will close.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Yes

Because I'm going to go out and buy a slot 2 device (all of which have been confirmed as NOT WORKING) just to see for my own fucking eyes that it doesn't work. I'm tempted to do it actually, just to wipe that no doubt hugely smug, shit-eating grin you've no doubt got on your face right now as you sat behind your computer screen, like Captain Fucking Keyboard, hammering out your reply.

Or alternatively, I don't give a shit.

ALSO LOL Runs USIN D'MAX CRASS MEFFOD, PEPUL SAY SO WHICHMEANS THE'yRE RIGHT!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Gutentag said:
Hey guess what, I'm telling you that you're a jackass. It must be true if I told you.

lol, this thread is good for a chuckle
once the whole "OMG CTDS DOESN"T WORX!" gets fixed could a mod move this to eof and let the real trolls have a go at it?
tongue.gif

i wanna see what p1ngy can do to this thread

MHx_scythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
Yes

Because I'm going to go out and buy a slot 2 device (all of which have been confirmed as NOT WORKING) just to see for my own fucking eyes that it doesn't work. I'm tempted to do it actually, just to wipe that no doubt hugely smug, shit-eating grin you've no doubt got on your face right now as you sat behind your computer screen, like Captain Fucking Keyboard, hammering out your reply.

youre sitting in a forum mashing f5 until someone replies to your comments, upon which you type out a paragraph explaining why youre the shit, and how everyone else is wrong.
yaypsp.gif

ps
yaypsp.gif

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
That's the thing though

In this case, everyone else is wrong

EDIT : Well, not everyone else, but it seems to be the time of the day where all the sensible people have gone to bed, leaving mostly people who are seeing CHRONO TRIGGER DS IS IN ENGLISH, then getting all butthurt over it when they learn it doesn't work.

At which point they spiral into trying techniques that have already been tried and covered in a 51 page thread... and that's when I get frustrated.

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
That's the thing though

EDIT : Well, not everyone else, but it seems to be the time of the day where all the sensible people have gone to bed, leaving mostly people who are seeing CHRONO TRIGGER DS IS IN ENGLISH, then getting all butthurt over it when they learn it doesn't work.

At which point they spiral into trying techniques that have already been tried and covered in a 51 page thread... and that's when I get frustrated.

All of which we can put into the past, as we patiently wait for the fix from Narin
smile.gif

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gacktgacktgackt said:
Yes

Ironic, you're making fun of yourself with that last little line of yours.

A

Azngamer15

gacktgacktgackt said:
Yes

looks like someone needs a juicebox.

i just took the warp back to 1000AD, works, lets see what happens now. when i go to jail.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Raganook said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
That's the thing though

All of which we can put into the past, as we patiently wait for the fix from Narin
smile.gif
Mmm, think I'll go finish Go Go Beckham in the meantime.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
gacktgacktgackt said:

Um, Max Crass Method and the Arm7 patching are the same.

I should know, I discovered it and the people on the MaxConsole forums sole it and renamed it Max Crass Method.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azngamer15 said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
Yes

looks like someone needs a juicebox.

i just took the warp back to 1000AD, works, lets see what happens now. when i go to jail.
Can't wait to see this. Wonder what'll happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1