Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tiger1807 said:
The legend Has Came ALIVE!!! lol:P

I can finally play my long waited psx game on ds. FINALLY, japan has it now amd now we have to wait for pathetic americans to bring it over here ( i have a right calling NA pathetic since they ARE, we have to do all the patching for the great games like JUS.
ninja.gif

you all better respect Unwise NA companies

Hail to the bastards
bow.gif

lol!
It's a Super Nintendo game,*snip

Posts merged

QUOTE(sonic209 @ Nov 19 2008, 03:48 AM) So is the R4 version working perfectly
Randomly pick any page from this topic and you'll see that it's not.
rolleyes.gif

B

ball2012003

has anyone played up to the part where luca teleports you to through that mystic space hole thingand while your in does it geep showing the same background non stop. i can still hear music and put it in sleep mode and everything but no buttons seem to be working.
by the way im using a dstt

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now it's best either to play exclusively in No$GBA with save type set to 32K FRAM or to simply wait; it won't work properly on a cartridge at the moment.

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert the auto-detected 512 save type to 32K FRAM?

I know that may sound silly, but I've been doing a lot of monster training I'd rather not lose
smile.gif

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ball2012003 said:
has anyone played up to the part where luca teleports you to through that mystic space hole thingand while your in does it geep showing the same background non stop. i can still hear music and put it in sleep mode and everything but no buttons seem to be working.
by the way im using a dstt
READ THE WHOLE THREAD

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Gutentag said:
tiger1807 said:
The legend Has Came ALIVE!!! lol:P

I can finally play my long waited psx game on ds. FINALLY, japan has it now amd now we have to wait for pathetic americans to bring it over here ( i have a right calling NA pathetic since they ARE, we have to do all the patching for the great games like JUS.
ninja.gif

you all better respect Unwise NA companies

Hail to the bastards
bow.gif

lol!
It's a Super Nintendo game,*snip.

1.don't be so mean, even if he does seem to be talking non-understandable gibberish
2.it was officially ported to psx, but due to massive load times it was considered a big failure, so he's right too

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok to stop all the rguring and flaming, this isn't a game glitch or due to a problem with the flashcart. Square Enix have intentionally added a routine that get executed every time a portal is used as well at other key events that check to see if the game is running on a flashcard, if so, the game won't let you progress any further. This was an intentionally done by Square Enix to halt piracy of the game or at least slow it down.

At any rate, now that I got the bad news out of the way, time for some good. A solution to this problem is being worked on and near completion to please be patient and stay tuned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, I think (non homebrew) roms arent posted here
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ah ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if...