Visit site
XP
Country
screen shots

fizz6lw1.jpg

fizz5nt5.jpg

write up from game website :-

QUOTE said:
FIZZ is an inventive puzzle challenge that will have gamers on the edge of their seat, is exceedingly simple to understand but infuriatingly challenging to master!

The central and principal game board is composed of twenty-five points each with four antennae. Each antenna can contain four colours. The goal is to create energy flow by aligning colours. When a loop is created, points are deducted and other points come onto the board.

The simple and addictive concept of FIZZ is to last as long as possible and get the highest score. It's also a game of reflection where chance also plays a large role (positions of the antennae). The well defined presentation and layout of FiZZ is similar to a standard board game where the player can turn and move antennae with the central aim in finding different combinations in order to create energy loops.

The theme of the game is outer space and the player can select one of ten boards that make up the full experience. Each board has a link with an element from our solar system (décor and music linked with a planet).

The principal element of the game is energy and by combining the correct colours, energy fluxes are formed. The bigger the energy loops, the more points the player receives. This basic and overriding game principle is supplemented with bonuses and setbacks. Bonuses are special antennae that help the player whilst the setbacks take the form of broken antennae or exterior elements such as asteroids, meteorite showers, etc. which hinder the players’ progression by destructing nodes (Meteorites, Aliens), changing colours (Magnetic storm, Pulsar) or forbidding the node to be moved (Magnetic Spheres).

FIZZ Features:
Exciting expansion of FIZZ’s concept with different solo and multiplayer modes: "Infinite Time", "Countdown", "Vs.", "Co-op".
FIZZ Single-player modes.
FIZZ Standard level mode.
FIZZ Infinite same-level mode.
FIZZ Time Attack mode.
FIZZ Arcade mode.
FIZZ Multiplayer game modes.
FIZZ Vs. mode with infinite time.
FIZZ Vs. mode with limited time.
FIZZ Co-op mode.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
isnt this game released by the guys who were supposed to bring us Commando Steel???... im still wondern what happened to that other game.

anyway, grabbin this one now... gonna try it out on the emulator and if i like it (i LOVED EBA), then i mightput it onto my DS.

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it any good? don't know what to expect from this game..

Zoo Hospital is dumped now too.. don't think its a good game lol..

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
A flashcart busting 8mb, I don't hold out much hope on the tedious stakes.

Hardcore Gamer said:

edit: 4mb after a trim, is this the smallest game ever?

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Satangel said:
You do realize you just admit that you are spamming, right?

This is why all forums should implement a "Quality Post" system where users are awarded for the quality and not the quantity of their posts, I've seen VERY FEW forums use it but those forums are excellent and have very little spammers.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:

Hardcore Gamer said:

Sorting my SD card by size I see two smaller straight away- LOL at 2.03meg trimmed and Matchstick Puzzles at 2.22.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:
No. I downloaded some game which is 1MB when trimmed. Big Brain Academy was the smallest, being 2MB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la