DS #2388: My Health Coach - Manage Your Weight (Europe)

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That makes it worth the money then.
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

see this is why everyone in the US is a fatty, cos they never release any of these games here!

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You use the pedometer and plug it into the GBA port on the DS to upload the info. I couldnt be bothered to be honest, Id strap it to next doors dog and let it click up the steps for me, dogs have 4 legs and run alot so the steps should go up quite quickly.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From what I have seen in the shops, you can buy it with or without the pedometer, so it must be usable without it.. Unless that was an unboxed copy for display....

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I read somewhere you can use your own pedometer and enter the steps manually and thus no need for the GBA slot pedometer included with this.

Ah, so we can all just lie and make ourselves sound fitter than we are?
laugh.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm, as a naturally fit person that will never be fat, I hate seeing all the fuss about overweight people. If they're overweight, let them be overweight, it's their choice. Fair enough when it becomes a big health problem, but honestly, there's so much negativity surrounding fat people it's ridiculous.

/rant

Another pointless life coaching game. Gee Nintendo, how's about Nintendo DS game "How To Breathe"? Or maybe even "How To Live"? Special features include pluggable brain to GBA port. Watch as the Nintendo DS analyses your life, and tells you how much you suck at it!
wink2.gif

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trolly said:
Hm, as a naturally fit person that will never be fat, I hate seeing all the fuss about overweight people. If they're overweight, let them be overweight, it's their choice. Fair enough when it becomes a big health problem, but honestly, there's so much negativity surrounding fat people it's ridiculous.

/rant

Another pointless life coaching game. Gee Nintendo, how's about Nintendo DS game "How To Breathe"? Or maybe even "How To Live"? Special features include pluggable brain to GBA port. Watch as the Nintendo DS analyses your life, and tells you how much you suck at it!
wink2.gif

SWEET!! That's to funny! .. still funny ;D

P.S They ripped off my idea! ;/

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the record, you *do* need the pedometer to play this game. Once you get past the intro, it asks you to go record yourself doing 500 steps, and the rest of the features/game is locked until you insert the device with those 500 steps.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trolly said:

/rant

it's not always their "choice". there are lots of fat people who would rather not like to be fat but lack the volition. though i agree with you saying there's too much fuzz about it. they shouldn't be made to feel like they have a disease or something.

if this game helps, i don't know. but it's certainly everyones choice to try this or not.

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone actually buy this game yet? I want to see the guts of the pedometer. what would be funny if there was a slot 2 hack that made the game think you've done everything.

I just realized looking at the box art its rated 3+.... thats scary.... some 3 year old kid won't even know what a pedometer is...

yankowich

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Little said:
For the record, you *do* need the pedometer to play this game. Once you get past the intro, it asks you to go record yourself doing 500 steps, and the rest of the features/game is locked until you insert the device with those 500 steps.

Actually, youre wrong - when youre gonna turn on your device, choose that youll gonna insert pedometer later. Then youll free to enjoy the rest of the "game". You can input values from your own pedometer later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1