DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
dawn.wan said:
well i uploaded one.. unfortunatly wifi D/L doesnt work.. apparently each legit cart has a GAME ID a GAME KEY unique to each. The WFC server also has this information to verify the cart as legit. Once you have reached 100 downloads your KEY is flagged. Seems that it is the Key that determines if you can download or not.

will random game ids and keys generated work? assuming that you know the algorithm.. probably not.. japanese are well known for their JIT logistics.. as the games get shipped only then are their GAME IDs and Keys are 'unlocked' for online use... it is possible to generate an ID and KEY randomly that is legit.. its gonna be rare.. example lets say theres about 10,000 cartridges in circulation.. and over a million game ID and KEY combinations.. what are the odds that out of the millions of combinations will you pull one out that is apart of the 10,000 legit... very slim...

8MB Daigasso BB DX
Can anyone upload this on Load.to
I can't download from filefactoRY?

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@DOM: no i dont get the 31111 error you guys reported.. i just get message that im disconnecting from WiFi when I try to download... the file should work with cycloDS and R4(edit: yasu modded to accept 8mb sav), give it a try if you want.

@Ferrari: Yes you probably can change your DS ID but it probably wont help in terms of download content for this game.... apparently the game ID and game KEY that is checked by WFC servers are stored in the sav file... if you can provide a valid ID and KEY it should work..

@kevii: here you go link for EU

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
dawn.wan said:
@DOM: no i dont get the 31111 error you guys reported.. i just get message that im disconnecting from WiFi when I try to download... the file should work with cycloDS and R4(edit: yasu modded to accept 8mb sav), give it a try if you want.

@Ferrari: Yes you probably can change your DS ID but it probably wont help in terms of download content for this game.... apparently the game ID and game KEY that is checked my WFC servers are stored in the sav file... if you can provide valid keys it should work..

@kevii: here you go link for EU
Thank you very much
biggrin.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone asked about the Speaker Channel earlier--my Wii has no modchip, and it was able to install fine. Just used a wad manager in conjunction with Homebrew Channel, installed, and booted the channel. The thing comes up to a screen, you sync the DS and the Wii, and you communicate and play ^^ While the channel is a little bland, it is nice to hear the instruments. And they actually sound better than they do in the game--I was figuring I could just run a jack between my DS and my flatscreen and use its speakers, and it would sound the same, but it seems the channel might include some instruments in it as well, rather than getting them uploaded from the DS.

Hopefully when SuperCard sorts out this mess with saves, I can get some of those BBS songs inserted. And hope for some odd reason there is a thing keeping them from working the the channel.

JaySee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone possibly upload another .wad for the "Speaker Channel"? I have tried numerous times uninstalling and reinstalling the wad that zhjiawei released...It sucks for me that people with the same setup as I (NTSC-U 3.2U wii and R4 with hacked 1.18) arent having any problems whatsoever. So i was hoping someone else could release a .wad of the speaker channel that i can try. I dont know what else to do here...I want this channel SOOOOO bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well ya.. cart teams say a lot so ppl will buy their crap.... I won't be to worried right now since this is so far the only game that has decent anti piracy measures... remember this is new.. active teams will eventually figure this out and release updated firmware, their industry depends on it. If ppl cant work around it... who knows.. it may actually revitalize the slimming NDS hacking scene...

on the flip side Yasu's DBBDX program works like a charm. Even w/o D/Ls we can still have 133 songs in this little game.. not bad by my standards.. gives me plenty of creative time before KORG comes out.

RayLancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dawn.wan said:
on the flip side Yasu's DBBDX program works like a charm. Even w/o D/Ls we can still have 133 songs in this little game.. not bad by my standards.. gives me plenty of creative time before KORG comes out.

KORG isnt exactly a "playable" bemani/rhythm game is it? It looks like a music creation program.

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

Since no one has mentioned it, these save files will work with Sakura for M3 Real.

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edsock said:
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

Since no one has mentioned it, these save files will work with Sakura for M3 Real.
i have mentioned it several times.... even on the m3 subforum here...

i even made a post about how m3 sakura fucks the save and the hex before and after of the header that it changes but noone was interested
frown.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can confirm that even on a SCDS One with the TTDS firmware in multiboot the WiFi won't work.

I'll try later with my SuperCard miniSD again (with which I could download songs and connect before my ID got banned)... It might be possible that Nintendo just strenghtened their servers' protection.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have been going through all this topic... I havent found the answer I was looking for.

Is there a way to play this on M3 Real?

I have tried and got the error with the little skull and crossbone dude, and no luck trying to start the game to get beyond that point.

I see all these people talking about DLC, but not about actually running the game on the M3 real and such.

Anyone have a way to help me here, please?

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omg I totally missed this being dumped.
Err could someone explain how to get this working on a R4DS?
I can't go through 66 pages >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty I like how the game had the middle ages 1000AD, the dark ages 600AD.It was great...