DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
AfroPirate said:
cracker said:
AfroPirate said:
I got the moogle screen of death using the cheat file
frown.gif

I'll try the patch....

What cart are you using and when did it occur? Just wonder if it's due to the cheat engine of the cart or there might possibly be another timer. :/

I was in the dungeon with Al and I was in save area and when I went to leave I just the moogle screen of death I had played for maybe 20mins or more I couldn't tell because of timer always at 00:00:00 :/

So thats how it happened.

I don't think you were running the right code. You should be running the one labeled "Test". It shouldn't affect the game time on the save file.

Edit: Beat to it.

I guess I should have named it something other than "test".

Maybe I should have named it "ZOMG CRACKERS AWEZOME CODE".

Then again, it was for personal use at the time.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The AR code to eliminate the nag screen is in the dat in my sig now.....and it's automatically enabled, so you shouldn't even have to go into the cheat menu or anything, just have the dat in place.

Next update Cracker's name will be added to the credits & help text.

EDIT: Oh! And I also went back to just hosting the file on my webspace instead of the GBAtemp servers.

KanoBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm currently testing Cracker's patch, so far it's booted successfully, and i've been able to load my game.

i'm going to play test it right now.

I can confirm Cracker's patch doesn't work, black screen when i tried to goto another area. FAIL.

If anyone can point me to a guide or assistance in getting the R4 Firmware on my M3 DS Simply that would be much appreciated.

Cabbage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snumbers said:
Patched rom just comes up with a black screen. I'm using a M3 Simply with v. 1.11.
You need the latest firmware (1.12). Check the downloads section.

QUOTE(KanoBlade @ Mar 14 2008, 05:34 PM) I'm currently testing Cracker's patch, so far it's booted successfully, and i've been able to load my game.

i'm going to play test it right now.

If anyone can point me to a guide or assistance in getting the R4 Firmware on my M3 DS Simply that would be much appreciated.
1.12 is the exact same firmware as 1.16 on the R4. Why do you need to do that?

KanoBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
The AR code to eliminate the nag screen is in the dat in my sig now.....and it's automatically enabled, so you shouldn't even have to go into the cheat menu or anything, just have the dat in place.

Next update Cracker's name will be added to the credits & help text.

EDIT: Oh! And I also went back to just hosting the file on my webspace instead of the GBAtemp servers.

thank you!!

spyckotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just beat the boss in the abandoned city using the AR codes on a R4. No screen yet and I took my time. I was lucky to get the first save point in the first dungeon before. I'll be playing a few more hours tonight I'm sure. Will post results later.

Edit: Just checked... 2 hours and some change total gameplay time...so far so good.

D

Deleted User

I used the IPS code. Crashes to Black screen when exiting a room. (In the abandoned city.) I did use an old save though.

*edit* Started a new game and same crash when leaving an area.

snumbers

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got another black screen with crackers patch on 1.12- might be an error on my end, will repatch it later when I get the chance.

Rciwws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey rayder can you give a quick explanation of your zip? I never set up AR for my R4 so i'm unsure just what to do with these.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how to use usbloader, so i can't help