DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Shock22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jink84 said:
Hyperlisk_ said:

LIKE A CHARM!!! FINALLLYYYYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!!!!!!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Seriously, fuck you man.

FUCK YOU.

bladestriker666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, i just have a quick question.

i keep seeing M3 Perfect MiniSD, and M3 Simply being mentioned that they dont work.

is M3 lite considered the exact same as one of those 2? and if not has it been tested?

i'm sure if there was a way to prevent patching on the m3 lite or anything else it would have been mentioned so no point asking about that i guess X.x

Migs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WeaponXxX said:
Social0 said:
Migs said:
A friend of mine is using the G6 Real using firmware V2.8. It worked from the Start, already clocked in an hour of gameplay with no problems.

When he used Firmware V3.1, it corrupted the contents of his card and took a while to recover his lost data, which he got all back.

I used firmware 2.8 and got the screen after 20 mins
I think something that often get forgotten to mention in these threads are what settings were used. I usually just play the game with cheats off, soft reset off, and trim off and generally never have a problem. So when someone says "DSTT doesn't work" they should really say what setting they used.

Since the M3 Real works and its essentially the same thing as the G6 Real I am really curious to why its reported the G6 Real did not work unless that person used the soft reset option? I'd give it a go but I am still busy playing Smash Bros

Sorry for that Weapon xxx.

On my DSTT, I had all the settings put on off and still got the moogle screen.

My friends G6 Real though, he still gets the moogle screen after 2 hours of gameplay using default settings (Don't know what they are and neither does he. He simply claims "I run it as is!" Whatever that means for the G6).

Posts merged

Did anyone try that Boxxie release on the Dstt though? I could download it if no one has tryed it yet.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza, what exactly did you do to get this to work on the SCDS1? Because I disabled patching for the game, and I just got the Thank you for playing message. I'm using a V2 with latest firmware.

My rom is trimmed. But...everyone at SCDev.org has gotten the error with patch disabled while using a trimmed and un-trimmed rom. So I don't think me trimming it affected it at all.

Looks like I'm going to have to play it on my Evo for now.

ishin

Sarig
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm really not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but when I changed the SD read speed on my supercard ds one ( I changed it to 25 ) the game's text was all weird, for example : The place where my chars were supposed to be said : Moogle data...
also the equipment menu/item menu said stuff like

wfc?
thorrr!

when I changed the speed back to it's original value all was normal again..
the bit I'm suprised about is the :"moogle data..." part. especially since you see two moogles on that 20min screen.

hellklown

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hellklowndumpster.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Damn, I wasn't even thinking about playing this game (I don't like the "Crystal Chronicles" series), but after the whole "Moogle screen" affair I'm becoming more and more interested in playing it...
I hope the solution comes soon so I can play it and stop thinking about the game.

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jink84 said:
Shock22 said:
jink84 said:
Hyperlisk_ said:

LIKE A CHARM!!! FINALLLYYYYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!!!!!!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Seriously, fuck you man.

FUCK YOU.

but... but, i did it for the lulz....
frown.gif

about rick rolling... i like that song
ohmy.gif

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

ok... i'll stop

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got my cyclo yesterday and gave this a go and 40 minutes later I'm bored. So far I'm agreeing with what the reviews are saying, but I will play it some more just to make sure.

Really disappointed with the games released so far this week.

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um so like, I have R4, and like the stinky moogles keep like popping up and it's like getting annoying... So like what am I supposed to do? I almost like wanted to break the DS because like I levelled up and it popped up twice already... Is there anyway to fix this?!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FinalFantasyFanGirl said:
Um so like, I have R4, and like the stinky moogles keep like popping up and it's like getting annoying... So like what am I supposed to do? I almost like wanted to break the DS because like I levelled up and it popped up twice already... Is there anyway to fix this?!

Your penalty for excessive use of the word 'like', is to be forced to read every post in this thread.

tongue.gif

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:

Your penalty for excessive use of the word 'like', is to be forced to read every post in this thread.

tongue.gif

I don't use it that much... And like I don't wanna read every post in this thread, I already like read the first 10... Isn't that like enough?!
wacko.gif
I don't even like understand half of what they were like saying...

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
you're joking right?

Um... do I look like I'm joking? I just want to like play the game in peace... Is that a bad thing? I already like levelled up so much and like that stinky moogle kept popping up... It's annoying...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Social0 said:
you're joking right?

Obviously
smile.gif
Her account was created less than 20 minutes ago ... and, while people may talk like that, they very rarely type that way, too
wink.gif

On a side-note : playing this game on a cart that gets the message ... even though I also have a cart that doesn't get the message ... I have become a speed-run expert for the first two dungeons lol
biggrin.gif

kynealdyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:

tongue.gif

I don't use it that much... And like I don't wanna read every post in this thread, I already like read the first 10... Isn't that like enough?!
wacko.gif
I don't even like understand half of what they were like saying...

The valley girls are talking about this over here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=768...p;#entry1027596

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM