rofl2.gif
"You fail" good times.

nsjong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You fail since that is what I said and you can't just tell from the title because paintings are painted so you can't conclude what to do in the game from that.

On the improvement of skills, what skills would one have to improve by using this game? Painting in real life?
You were complaining that painting was the only thing you can do in the game, which is precisely the POINT of the game.

And I already stated that you can indeed improve your skills in coloring or painting, in this case, in real life through the use of the game. If you saw the screen shots, you would notice that you try to paint the bottom screen as closest to the upper screen. And if repeated multiple times, one would assume that you would get the basics of painting shades, different vibrant lightings, etc.

It's a simple game, like brain age and flash focus, to improve your knowledge and skills.
I don't even know why you complain on the thread if you think it's such a crappy game, nevertheless think it's shovelware.
Just because it's a game you'll never play doesn't mean it's shovelware.

Again, you fail.

D

Deleted User

It's bad. Filling up a picture will take you something like 3 or 4 hours. So it's more a relaxing game for the old people than a learning game.
Brush sizes are too small and oil or watercolor is nothing like painter.. (even first versions of painter which used to run on similar horse power)

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't you people know 'paint by numbers'? When knowing this it's not hard to guess what kind of game 'paint by ds' would be, right?
Would be nice to be able to send the paintings you've painted to the computer or something so that you can print them or use any other way...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn! Wonder when this will be out... anyone knows? Anyway, looks AMAZING!
bow.gif
It hasn't got a publisher yet, but I really hope it gets one. It'll be a damn shame if it disappears off the face of the earth.

2 days later edit: I'm finding Paint by DS really, really difficult to get to grips with; trying to colour something with a 1 pixel brush is a nightmare. I can't produce anything that doesn't look like the chaotic scribblings of a 3 year old.

Anyone else having trouble, or do I just really, really suck at it?
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth