ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Help please...

What do I do once I've picked up the memo under the cabinet in Dunning's office? It ripped in half and I have to lift the cabinet up with something, but I haven't a clue as to what.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Help please...

With the crowbar you'll find next to the door in the room with the bongo mag

Duh! Thanks, guess I'm a little tired
happy.gif
'

SUGARSPLIFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is incredible imho. I played it for nearly 4 hours straight last night.. and once i get settled tonight im going to do it again.. The game plays like a interactive novel. The style,music,charachters and everything is just perfect. Something about the story creeps me out in a weird way. I have only owned my ds since xmas time.. But since then have tried many many ds games.. this is so far my favorite no doubt. I hope more games like this come out. I have a m3 simply and have been playing it on that.. but i plan to buy it this weekend just to show nintendo whatsup (YOU SHOULD TOO!!!).

Prepare for a super mega spoiler.. altho it could be completly wrong just a theory i have.. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
My guess is Kyle is dead... The entire game he is dead. and the story is based on what goes through his mind the few seconds after he dies. eventually i think the story will unfold and he will soon realize he is dead and then it will end.. But i could be completly wrong.. I have seen a ton of phycological thrillers and that could be influincing my theory.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
anyone know how long this game is ?

Hey man,
I don't know if anybody ever mention this to you, but everytime I see your avatar I confuse you with Jumpman17 !!
Anyway yours looks better but I think Jumpman17 got it first.......way earlier if you ask me...I didn't know this game exists up until a week ago...
wink.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the visual style make anyone else expect the characters to burst into Aha's "Take On Me", or is that just me?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mad.

I just started Phoenix-fuggin-Wright 2 a few days ago. I'm barely on the second case and I promised myself I would start any other games with a heavy story until I beat PW2, so HD: R215 is just sitting on my SD card, weeping. (I just can't multi-task when it comes to stories...
dry.gif
)

siriochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, M3 noob here... My friend got a Simply recently and gave me his Mini (lucky me huh?).

I tried the settings found on the wiki and no matter what I do I get frozen white screens when trying to load this game.

Could someone please detail the settings they used to get this game to work on an M3mini?

Thank you in advance.

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all, M3 noob here... My friend got a Simply recently and gave me his Mini (lucky me huh?).

I tried the settings found on the wiki and no matter what I do I get frozen white screens when trying to load this game.

Could someone please detail the settings they used to get this game to work on an M3mini?

Thank you in advance.

This probably means you aren't using the latest firmware/manager (31b and 31 respectively). Download and follow instructions. The official site can be slow, but check their forum at www.m3-forum.com and you'll find alternate links.

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i updated the firmware using the file found in the software package on the M3 site, and i believe the update "took" because the interface changed slightly (i now have emblems for the roms on my SD card).

i think i have all my configuration settings correct and using the settings on the compatibility list hasnt made a difference either.

any ideas?

wacko.gif

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i updated the firmware using the file found in the software package on the M3 site, and i believe the update "took" because the interface changed slightly (i now have emblems for the roms on my SD card).

i think i have all my configuration settings correct and using the settings on the compatibility list hasnt made a difference either.

any ideas?

wacko.gif

Since you didn't say so I'll ask if you installed and used the latest Manager to transfer the game? Usually it's actually more critical to upgrade the manager than the firmware. Of course remember to "retransfer" the game using the new Manager, not just using a copy of the game you had already transferred with an older Manager.

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for responding.

i installed the manager that is included in the latest download package.

my friend who gave me the m3 thinks i might have a bad dump from BT or it's possibly corrupted somehow, he is sending me his copy as i post this... somehow i dont think thats my problem but it's worth a shot.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So when does this game start to become a bit scary?
I'm at chapter 3 and I'm playing this before I go to bed. If I can expect ghosts and shit, I'll sleep less good then usual.

:|
Q~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol