Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
QUOTE said:
EDIT2

To get the hanger off
Use the pliers you get in Chapter 2, cut the hanger so you get the longest, straight bit of wire
Well, where do you get the pliers then? I found the Man's Magazine, talked to Louie, who left the room. Now I'm stuck.
unsure.gif

Help me, please! Been wanderin' around the hotel for a LONG time now and still can't go on. :'(

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Help me, please! Been wanderin' around the hotel for a LONG time now and still can't go on. :'(

In the locker by the door next to where you got the mens mag

For some reason it's hilarious to make Kyle draw cocks in his notebook. I think it's the serious expression on his face while he's scribbling.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Wow, the presentation and style of this game is brilliant...it has a lot of character although the language used between the characters feels like it belongs in a setting older than '79!

It kind of reminds me of 7th Guest, if anyone remembers that on the PC back in the day...its got a decent mood and setting. I've played for about 45 minutes so far, and its nice how things eventually fall into place although at present I find the mechanics of the game a bit cumbersome. It becomes tiring after a bit, but I'll crack on more to see how the story unfolds.
blink.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, i've played this through chapter 1 so far and so far it's been very 'do that or gameover' kind of gameplay. The story is good but could be better.. I hope there will be more interactive puzzles later on.

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, i've played this through chapter 1 so far and so far it's been very 'do that or gameover' kind of gameplay. The story is good but could be better.. I hope there will be more interactive puzzles later on.

Same thoughts. Not been as bowled over by it as I thought I would be, seems to be a lot of general chit-chat for the sake of it, while watching you aren't nasty to people enough to make it "game over". Hopefully it'll get better as the story develops out.

Blackbull33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great game but...

Any suggestions for settings with G6 lite? Played with trim rom, 4xdma and force R/W (4.6c) and seem to be getting random crashes

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting kind of impatient with the slow-chat going on.
There's no way to make it go faster, that's too bad.

Still like the game nonetheless though.

Q~

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS Lite is telling me to play it but tomorrow's school finals are telling me to study like an ass...

Fut The Wuck is a gaming student to do?!
wacko.gif

happy.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting kind of impatient with the slow-chat going on.
There's no way to make it go faster, that's too bad.

Still like the game nonetheless though.

Q~

I agree that the speech needs to be sped up. I'm actually stuck myself in chapter 3 myself, after the restaurant part, I think I talked to everyone, knocked on every door, and just can't figure out what to do with the item I was just given.

Hunter_zaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have done everything get pliers and have done all the way up to and including getting the red box. Now what? I can't find anyone to talk to or anything to interact with. Please help

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not really they talk too much. But they talk too slow. Like the first...30-35 minutes are talking >_>

The intro was off the chain.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I figured out the part that I'm stuck at, and a few other people were too. I'll give a hint, but use a spoiler tag anyway.

Look around for something outside the restaurant that has changed, it'll have something small near it.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDITZ: Crap, that sounded like a rom request. Deleted.

Arghhh... ****s me off, I have it on my mac already... why isn't there a good, free windows emu for the mac? (OR IS THERE ONE? If you have one please post the dl site for it, I have windows 98 already and need t3h emu)

And my dsls left shoulder button broke, so like half of my games are hard to play now.

So, anyway, how are your impressions of the game? Loving it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1