Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok...
I downloaded the Super Mario Maker latest update and put files on SD card. I ran kernel exploit, and then went to wupinstaller page. My gamepad screen is black and says "Install Ok.". Is it installing the update? Should I leave it on this screen for while and then hard reset system? Thoughts/help appreciated :)
Interesting... I thought that the install was supposed to take you back to the home menu, then you let it sit for a couple of hours while it installs in the background... Maybe crediar did an update on his site?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i used this app allot , thank you.
had a few errors, but i noticed they have been noted by others...
first time i saw this
ZEwcTvX.png

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried downloading the Splatoon update and it says "Title not found on Nintendo's servers". As I stare at my monitor, refreshing the window, it seems to go from file to file, adding more data to it. It's like it doesn't fully download each file before moving on to the next one.

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried downloading the Splatoon update and it says "Title not found on Nintendo's servers". As I stare at my monitor, refreshing the window, it seems to go from file to file, adding more data to it. It's like it doesn't fully download each file before moving on to the next one.
Stop the download and then restart. It will resume if you're using uwizard.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
So... If the NUS Key hasn't been leaked/released (like for Splatoon USA), am I correct in saying that it can't be decrypted?
unfortunately yes
i've been trying to get splatoon as well using ticket from the game update but still cannot decrypt it

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm. It seams I can no longer download any updates. Tried UWizard, JNUSTool and now New Nusgrabber. The message I get on New Nusgrabbergui is "Title not found on Nintendo's Servers". Is everything down? Probably just me.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
It's multi-threaded, and there's currently a bug that says it's not found when it downloads. If the "Not found" dialog pops up only after seconds, then it's truly not found. If it seems to download, but still says "Not found", then that's the bug creeping in.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a dumb question,and I'm sure I'll get flamed for it, but If I download a full title and decrypt it, will it work in Loadiine?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to do something with the keys or can I just hit decrypt Download and download the decrypted files. Also, can I use this for Japanese games?

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do I need to do something with the keys or can I just hit decrypt Download and download the decrypted files. Also, can I use this for Japanese games?
You need to insert the NUS KEY in ticketfile after you have downloaded the complete game. Then you can decrypt it with cdecrypt like an update.
Well hard to explain without going into piracy (and ofc my broken english :blush:). I guess getting full games with nusgrabber will count as piracy and this is not allowed here if I'm right. So I should shut up.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm. It seams I can no longer download any updates. Tried UWizard, JNUSTool and now New Nusgrabber. The message I get on New Nusgrabbergui is "Title not found on Nintendo's Servers". Is everything down? Probably just me.

I don't know why but I can't download any updates. Can anyone help?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
You need to insert the NUS KEY in ticketfile after you have downloaded the complete game. Then you can decrypt it with cdecrypt like an update.
Well hard to explain without going into piracy (and ofc my broken english :blush:). I guess getting full games with nusgrabber will count as piracy and this is not allowed here if I'm right. So I should shut up.
Piracy is not allowed here, you're right. But ANYONE can download the full titles since they're public, so that's not illegal. However, obtaining the title key through illegitimate means IS piracy, and since you didn't provide they key or a link to the key, then you're fine. Personally, you can talk about piracy all you want on my thread, so as long as you don't actually provide places to pirate from (including yourself).
I don't know why but I can't download any updates. Can anyone help?
It is still working for me. Is "NUSgrabber.exe" Allowed through your firewall?
What supermalloch said. Are you trying to download specific ones? If so, which ones?

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3