Gaming Does Super Smash Bros. Brawl still lag alot online?

TackyPie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing Brawl a long time ago and there was always lag and delay and i wanted to know if nintendo fixed it?

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The netcode's hasn't changed at all, it's still pretty bad for a current gen fighter but you'll be fine as long as everybody is using a decent (perferably wired) connection.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried playing with someone who lives in America and the lag was enormous. Then again, a connection from across half the world might not be the best indicator.

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it still lags. I tried finding a match and waited for like 5 minutes without finding one. I don't even think anyone plays it anymore because of the lag.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun Fact: 6 frames of lag is the absolute best performance you can get on Brawl with a really good connection. Brawl has 10 frames of input buffer so your execution should be ok since Brawl is a lot slower than the other Smash games but it's still harder to do things on reaction (game runs on 60 FPS of course).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: gary is the mermaid in adventure time and the snail in spongebob +1