Hacking Does R4 deletes DS Profile exploit?

Ratier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  • Hi! I'm thinking about installing rxtools on my 3ds xl 4.3U and acesso emunand via DS Profile exploit. When using gateway, IF you load any NDS ROM via blue card after the DS profile exploit is installed, the DS erases it (emunand untouched in the SD card and problemas is easely fixed by reinstalling via blue card the exploit and booting gateway mode again). But since i'm not talking about gateway emunand , i'm wondering if the same would happen if I load a NDS ROM in a R4 card. Would it eresa rxtools DS profile exploit as well? Wich NDS only Flashcards I can use in order to play NDS ROMs without deleting the exploit?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually there's no way. Every time you boot DS mode by running any DS cartridge or flashcard the DS Profile will be reset to default values.
If you play a lot with DS games you will be better served by launching rxTools through an spider/web browser based exploit.

Ratier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually there's no way. Every time you boot DS mode by running any DS cartridge or flashcard the DS Profile will be reset to default values.
If you play a lot with DS games you will be better served by launching rxTools through an spider/web browser based exploit.
Is there a way then to reinstall DS profile exploit for rxtools offline? Because with gateway I can sacrifice it to play NDS roms and without internet connection reinstall it to play 3ds roms só it is not a problem to lose the exploit. IF I could launch NDS ROMs in a R4 and reintall the DS profile exploit without internet connection safely it would work fine for me because I could play both NDS ans 3ds ROMs anywhere, in places with or without wi-fi

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way then to reinstall DS profile exploit for rxtools offline? Because with gateway I can sacrifice it to play NDS roms and without internet connection reinstall it to play 3ds roms só it is not a problem to lose the exploit. IF I could launch NDS ROMs in a R4 and reintall the DS profile exploit without internet connection safely it would work fine for me because I could play both NDS ans 3ds ROMs anywhere, in places with or without wi-fi
You can reinstall the exploit with any DS flashcard that works with your 3DS.
I actually use SuperCard DS Two to play DS Roms and reapply the exploit, I've stored my gateway bluecards into a drawer since I have no use for them :P

Ratier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since I have a fake gateway but with a working blue card i decided to do what you guys suggested and i couldn't find it more healpful. Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-