Gaming Does anyone think that there should be a WWE game on the Switch?

MarioSonicU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel as if though that there was a big missed opportunity on the Wii U when there were no WWE games on it when 2K took over from THQ. Should they consider a WWE game on Switch? The last Nintendo WWE game was a Wii version/port of WWE '13, THQ's last WWE game before they went bankrupt. You see, Nintendo consoles and Wrestling games, they go hand in hand. From Acclaim's NES WrestleMania game, the Super NES port of WrestleMania: The Arcade Game, and WWF War Zone and Attitude, to THQ's Day of Reckoning games, WrestleMania X8 and XIX, and the amazing N64 AKI titles WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy, I feel that Nintendo consoles are a bit more fun with good ol' wrasslin' games. That's why I think 2K should make a WWE game for Switch.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have fond memories of WWF superstars in the arcade but that all came to an end once the capcom and snk fighters came along then wrestling games just seemed lacking.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WWF ROYAL RUMBLE.
Hulk, Ultimate Warrior, British Buldog, Sergeant Slaughter, Macho Man Randy Savage and Undertaker. That's my whole entire knowledge of American wrestling folks, it started and ended there. Oh and you could hit people with chairs, apparently.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel as if though that there was a big missed opportunity on the Wii U when there were no WWE games on it when 2K took over from THQ. Should they consider a WWE game on Switch? The last Nintendo WWE game was a Wii version/port of WWE '13, THQ's last WWE game before they went bankrupt. You see, Nintendo consoles and Wrestling games, they go hand in hand. From Acclaim's NES WrestleMania game, the Super NES port of WrestleMania: The Arcade Game, and WWF War Zone and Attitude, to THQ's Day of Reckoning games, WrestleMania X8 and XIX, and the amazing N64 AKI titles WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy, I feel that Nintendo consoles are a bit more fun with good ol' wrasslin' games. That's why I think 2K should make a WWE game for Switch.
If you see what those games are like in an online environment, then you will not want anything to do with wwe 2k games.

Last edited by cvskid,

MarioSonicU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you see what those games are like in an online environment, then you will not want anything to do with wwe 2k games.
The online environment does not matter to me. If a WWE game comes to Switch, it could be a traditional wrestling game, or an arcade-fighting style game like WrestleMania or (oh my lord) In Your House.

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: