Gaming Does anyone know if the Asia version of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water on the Nintendo Switch has the removed contents?

SithLord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
such as the Bikini costumes(that were originally on the Japanese Wii U version) that are actually a part of the storyline? Or did this so-called "Remaster" get censored for all regions and platforms like the Toyko Mirage Switch "remaster" did?

Right now, I'm looking at the Asia version of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water for the Switch on PlayAsia but I'm still reluctant of getting it. I already pirated the PC version because I have the huge feeling Koei Tecmo completely half-ass the remaster as they've done with the Ninja Gaiden collection on the Switch.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They weren't "part of the storyline," considering they were removed. Both the original Japanese costumes and the Nintendo costumes were unlocked by getting a number of endings. And it's still a Remaster, like TMS, it's just a Remaster you don't like. It clearly isn't a big deal of they didn't feel like undoing it.

From the two All Costume guides I could find, the swimsuits of the original Japanese and Nintendo costumes don't return and weren't replaced from the looks of it. From this list, they did add a bunch of costumes, not to mention DLC.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
the Bikini costumes(that were originally on the Japanese Wii U version) that are actually a part of the storyline?

You got to get it for that 'plot' i see.

If they matter that much to you, get the mod the PC version or if you have a hacked switch i am sure someone will make compatible versions eventually

Reactions: Tsukiru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...