Homebrew Does anyone have the hacker theme for system menu?

Driving_duck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m wondering were I can find more mym files other then the ones posted on diddys. It’s becoming Harder to find them as wadder wiki has been gone for a long time and darkumbra being dead. So does anyone still have some mym files other then the one post from diddy?

Driving_duck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s the pirate theme. Not the hacker theme, I will send a video of the hacker theme. It’s from another guy. I would tell him if I could use his video but he’s been inactive for a couple of years. Here.

Also the way back machine does not work as downloads are impossible to do there.

If you have this theme in the video and or have different themes from that gbatempt post with the themes diddy made, tell me.

Driving_duck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah... I never thought about that. I wonder were people have this theme. It looks pretty cool. So, I would want it. I’m trying to figure out we’re people have the file.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well yeah... I never thought about that. I wonder were people have this theme. It looks pretty cool. So, I would want it. I’m trying to figure out we’re people have the file.

on an old hdd
just had to wait for you to figure out what you needed ;-)

even so here is the two matrix that were worth a crap

Driving_duck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well isn’t there a way to change 4.1 themes into 4.3? Don’t you need theme mini to do that? I’m able to change mym files into csm, but I’m not sure how to change that. Also I have priiloader and bootmii.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well isn’t there a way to change 4.1 themes into 4.3? Don’t you need theme mini to do that? I’m able to change mym files into csm, but I’m not sure how to change that. Also I have priiloader and bootmii.

they are csm, there was a thememii or MyMenuify that has protection too , but i forget
. .. those came from sept 2009 so its been a while.
i used a smoking dark wii theme from @stev418 since then.

Last edited by markehmus,

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Driving_duck

https://wiibrew.org/wiki/ThemeMii

i converted the csm to mym with that , since i wasnt looking around for the hdd with thememiimod's and such.
now you can use them with whichever base .app your sysmenu is on... maybe even joostinonlines recommended 'elevated sysmenu'

Attachments

• Wii Matrix and Matrix Reloaded MYM Themes.zip
    2 MB · Views: 167

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow