Gaming does anyone have pt on ps4 and willing to share?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
which ps4 account do you have?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Unless they are patched, I do not know why wouldn't they work today. I didn't hear anyone say they were patched
i have NA account,but i really can't share my main account.

it's not really a good demo,there is fanmade demo on PC if you really want to try it.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have NA account,but i really can't share my main account.

it's not really a good demo,there is fanmade demo on PC if you really want to try it.

My pc can't run it. and it is fine if you do not want to share it. I just thought you were having problems installing pt and I was trying to help you out.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
My pc can't run it. and it is fine if you do not want to share it. I just thought you were having problems installing pt and I was trying to help you out.
i installed it when i got my PS4 the same way of that video,tried it and then deleted it.

maybe it was good the first time it appeared,but right now it's just a teaser demo.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can i provide a link the the demo to dowload here @Cyan ? you cant play it yet though lol... you will need some sort of PS4 jailbreak situation.
Sorry, even if it's not officially available anymore it's still copyright content, unless specified otherwise by its author.
You can only share what you created yourself, not someone else's product or IP.

I'd like we could allow it for prosperity/historical reason, but we can't :(
the delay for it to be free is ridiculously long for digital work (70 year after author's death)

Sotirisdim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
P.T Stands for Project Terror...
Just came here to say that
I don't have it.. I created my account back in June lol

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can't download that game anymore,if you have and delete it,it's gone and can't be downloaded by normal ways.

However,there is a trick involving connecting the PS4 to PC using wireless dongle and the PC use some king of program to download or sniff the game,but PT should be already on your account.
I'm interested.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't really have to have wireless dongle,just a proxy app just like in the video and connect your PS4 to your PC using the same IP of your PC.

but if I understand correctly, I would need to have installed pt at some point. and then this would bring it back?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
but if I understand correctly, I would need to have installed pt at some point. and then this would bring it back?
no,i bought my PS4 this year,but i already got the game in my account the day it released (because it was free).

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said you got a game free using that method? What do you mean
like a friend of mine had nier automata, he just gave me an account of his with the game and I can play the game on the ps4 anytime I want using sony official family sharing program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: