Gaming Does anybody know a site where I can buy bootleg Pokemon GBA games?

shoyrumaster11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As you may know, I have a liking for strange, unusual and funny (incl shitty) things. Weather it'd be an obscure item or a bootleg game (like what I'm looking for) the shop you find MUST be able to ship to Australia. My old DS Lite is getting fixed on the holidays and I'd like to use a lot of the SLOT-2 features of that system. The prices should also be up to $10.00 or something like that. I know, bootleg Pokemon games cannot save properly and all. Tried the games on an emulator and I think they're worth buying just for the lulz. So yup. If you know of a website that sells bootleg hacked GBA games and ships to Australia, can you please post a link in the description.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Think your best bet would be eBay. And maybe Gumtree.

I personally would suggest getting either an EZflash 3in1 or EZ4 or any Slot-2 flashcart as it would seem to be more economical in the long run.

shoyrumaster11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of curiosity, are you looking for bootlegs of original games or romhacks? If the latter, I think it is rarer nowadays. :(

Romhacked games. That's what I mean by bootlegs. Also, this may not be GBA discussion appropriate but, by any chance do you have any romhacked pokemon games on a cartridge that you want to give away?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ahh that explains it. Have found Chaos Black, Quartz and Naranja on eBay. All within your budget though some appear to come without the box. Still think that you are better off with a Slot 2 flashcart LOL. Never actually bought them so I can't give any to you. I would if I had XD If you are looking for a specific romhack cartridge, I think you are gonna have a tough time. Have not seen many of these in the last few years :(

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Problem for me, eBay Australia doesn't sell these anymore. Should've gotten them while they were still available!
That's odd. Just searched em up on eBay Aus as well. The shipping to Perth appears to be ok. Well, the sellers are all international sellers though.

Some links I found. Not sure if you are interested:

shoyrumaster11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

The last 2 links, i'll bookmark!

EDIT: Find any more, just link them here or through PM!

EDIT 2: Think I covered that! Lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4