Do you cheat on tests/exams?

Do you cheat on tests/exams?

• Always. I'm addicted. I'm extremely stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I have chance to. I'm just dumb.

• Rarely. But I do like pie, which makes up for it :)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't need to cheat cause I'm better then you...

• Total voters

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why do all of you want to get good grades that bad? I mean come on you did not deserve them and who are you fooling? Only yourself if you ask me. But why would you fool yourself? Well it can be explained as human nature. People do it all the time.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I only cheat on my bible tests (I go to a private Christian school), I make all A's! But I know as I get into highschool, it get harder. Then theres college which is probably overwhelmingly hard, but I gotta little while...I got caught cheating last year in science class, but the teacher favors me (she says I'm cute) and didn't care. I always am paranoid when I cheat. That's why I rarely do cheat.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I noticed all the choices are demeaning
huh.gif

The first two imply the person is stupid, the third one implies the person is stoopid, and the fourth one is full of spelling errors, implying that anyone saying "I'm better than you" is just an arrogant prick
smile.gif

That's my kind of poll
laugh.gif

Prince Medion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't cheat but I really have to laugh from a time back in 6th grade when a group of kids cheated on a life skills test (sowing) and got caught.

It was a test on the parts of the sowing machine XD

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is definitely a case of thread necrophilia, but I'll throw in my 2 pennies anyway.

What's all this about "If you're cheating you're only cheating yourself" rubbish. If you get better grades, you get a better job, therefore getting more money. Hardly cheating yourself now is it?

I noticed all the choices are demeaning Â
huh.gif
Â

The first two imply the person is stupid, the third one implies the person is stoopid, and the fourth one is full of spelling errors, implying that anyone saying "I'm better than you" is just an arrogant prickÂ
smile.gif
Â

That's my kind of poll Â
laugh.gif

I think that's because some idiot mod who seems to have gone MIA pissed about with the choices.

Deleted member 49417

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Never, and never on exams. Lol, my friend once told me he cheated by putting in a cheat sheet in his undies, and the teacher actually caught him! Looks like it was loose and fell...
biggrin.gif

jlf278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 25 and i cheeted so much in schul so i got good grades. I went to a good colage ware evyone cheeted so much to. I made a big job in NY city when I grajuated, but i cudnt find any one to copy there work. Now I have no job and hop to work at mcdonoads.

Actually I never cheated, but I work in finance now...and pretty much everyone i meet says they cheated a bunch in high school and college. Just yesterday I was at dinner with a broker who said he didn't know what he would have done if his college hadn't been on the honor system. So if you just want to make money, you can probably cheat and not work so hard. But if you want to actually contribute to the world, you are only putting obstacles in your way.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating is for idiots, I let people cheat off of me with bullshit answers and then after they are done I change them. They don't do it anymore
smile.gif

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cheated in college. I had to. I had no time to study cos I had day AND night classes. I was lucky to get 3 hours sleep. God, that whole time was a giant clusterfuck.

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh, cheating lol

this brings back memories
biggrin.gif

seriously tho, cheating at universities are a lot harder and definitely not worth the risk

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't cheat because I'm not dumb.
I'm rather clever , but not always. ^^

Oh wait.

I did cheat onetime.
We did write french , and ...
French is f'cking hard.
So I did write up the longest word on my Pencile Case.
tongue.gif

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My pencil case is sooo~ perfect that i can always stick a little, little piece of paper in it and write some, or lets say, few, notes on it. Its not much, but it works just so great
wink2.gif

For example, today we wrote history, and i wrote up some dates of the crusades. Only a few as said because the space is almost like nothing... so lets say i learned 99% at home and the 1% got written up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work