Do Halo 360 games and BO2 play on Legion Go with emulation?

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have any hands-on experience with trying to emulate these titles through Xenia on the legion go? And what other titles have you experienced stable frame rates that are playable on the legion go with Xenia emulation? It would also be nice to know if the resistance trilogy on PS3 emulation also works with stable frame rates.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it because Xenia doesn't have very good compatibility even on a great PC. Mostly smaller XBLA games work but not larger games.

All Halo games except 5 are on PC though can't Legion Go play PC games?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what other titles have you experienced stable frame rates that are playable on the legion go with Xenia emulation? It would also be nice to know if the resistance trilogy on PS3 emulation also works with stable frame rates.
I don't think so, buddy, if that's your primary reason of buying one you might want to wait until someone does those emulator tests, and see the results for yourself. Chances you might wanna look for other alternatives..

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it because Xenia doesn't have very good compatibility even on a great PC. Mostly smaller XBLA games work but not larger games.

All Halo games except 5 are on PC though can't Legion Go play PC games?
I dont want the masterchief collection. I want to play my discs I havebought with already modified maps and guns with CooP
Post automatically merged:

I don't think so, buddy, if that's your primary reason of buying one you might want to wait until someone does those emulator tests, and see the results for yourself. Chances you might wanna look for other alternatives..
That is a bummer. But I guess I will wait and see.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont want the masterchief collection. I want to play my discs I havebought with already modified maps and guns with CooP
Post automatically merged:

That is a bummer. But I guess I will wait and see.

Then buy a 360, you couldn't use your discs on Legion Go anyway .

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto