Dissidia Final Fantasy NT leaked by Amazon

91VOc3NRSBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81YMpxB5Q+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61bZYWT-HEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Amazon has let it slip that the ever-popular Final Fantasy arcade game, Dissidia, will be making its way to PlayStation 4 consoles early next year. The official press release is likely to arrive later today, as Square Enix will be holding a stream for the arcade version of the game. According to the retailer leak, the game will feature 20 characters, FFXV's Noctis as a playable combatant, and a "deeper and more methodical" combat system. Dissidia NT's story will be written by Kazuhige Nohima, known for his work on FFX, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

• Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want - Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
  • The return from Eos - Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
  • Legendary narrative - Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
  • Your fantasy. Your fight - Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion - from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
  • Only the brave survive - The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill

:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not interested until they add english voices. Tried to play tales of heart r b4 I sold my vita and i never finished it. Found myself not caring about the story and characters due to lack of emotion in the characters' gibberish.

Ibrokemy2DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bonestorm, the whole "PC releases are afterthoughts" thing is confirmation bias. Most multiplats either come out on PC and console at the same time, or start as an exclusive for PC and make their way to console. There are exceptions, like Destiny 2 and RE7 VR, but PC usually has the advantage in that realm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol