Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
No. I've never messed with the stage icons. Only the character portraits.
I meant the actual stage mod, I already replaced the stage icons, but it freezes when I load the stage, but thx anyway

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright, I'll try that tomorrow. As for the program, what folder so I put it in?
In the same folder as The famous bat

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't know that, but you could google a test script. I personally recommend Reinstall, it's not a large file

I will reinstall, but I just thought I'd ask to make sure I knew what to do in case that doesn't work.

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
I want change sound effects.
How can I change sound effect of shielding?
I can do custom music using SDCafiine...

Handy Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to save a .DDS texture in format 14, but I only know which ones formats 0 (DXT1) and 2 (DXT3) are. Does anyone know what format 14 would be?

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I want change sound effects.
How can I change sound effect of shielding?
I can do custom music using SDCafiine...
Yes, you can do it, I don't know the shield sfx though

I need to save a .DDS texture in format 14, but I only know which ones formats 0 (DXT1) and 2 (DXT3) are. Does anyone know what format 14 would be?
God knows, what program are you using?

Handy Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend paint.net, since it shows the actual DXT names, instead of codes. You could also extract it in that format and then open it in paint.net, THEN save it in DXT5,3 or whatever you chose.
Cool, I'll check out Paint.net then.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I wanna haz cheezburger, (sorry, saw that in himym and can't get it out) Good, then I recommend reinstalling, running and EXPERIENCINGGG

I wanna haz cheezburger, (sorry, saw that in himym and can't get it out) Good, then I recommend reinstalling, running and EXPERIENCING( Or in your case, REPLACING/OVERWRITING
And just in case, redownload TextIDFix (wouldn't it be hilarious if it was a corrupt bat) No, it wouldn't.

Last edited by EstPC13,

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do a texture hack of mushroomy kingdom u but whenever I run easyinject no tmp.gxt file or whatever format it is comes out.
I'm using paint.net so I don't know what settings to use when saving/editing. If someone could tell me that would be great!

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I'm trying to do a texture hack of mushroomy kingdom u but whenever I run easyinject no tmp.gxt file or whatever format it is comes out.
I'm using paint.net so I don't know what settings to use when saving/editing. If someone could tell me that would be great!
You should save the textures on DXT5 (or DTX5, I don't remember the order)then, put it in the same folder as the .nut file and EasyInject.

IMPORTANT: There is a serious error in EasyInject.bat, you have to edit it in notepad and change the two paths in there to their equivalents in your PC

Last edited by EstPC13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamDeck/s/65PiVThrwI...