Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Krozoa said:
what i most want is GC emulation that enable the use of Classic Controller,
well does this mean that maybe in the future this can be improved to be able to use Classic Controller with GC games???

ummmm... no

For all intents and purposes you are still playing Gamecube games on a Gamecube. There is no emulation involved. Controller emulation would require just about as much work as USB loading did and look how long that took. Nobody who has the skills to do it cares enough to do that amount of work for something like that, so it's not going to happen.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are people asking about Classic Controller crap? this still doesnt play games correctly. you must be the type of people that put $5000 rims and paintjob on a car with an engine that barely runs.

mikey89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah! I thought everybody said this was impossible to do because all wii function turn off in gamecube mode. How is this done? Also do i have to upgrade to 4.2 to be able to do this. im on 4.1 right now.

Krozoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well but still they manage to enable the USB whe it must be disable in GC mode, is only that here in my contry is not that easy to find GC controllers and i have one but me and my cousin love the GC multiplayer games and not every body have gc controller bot almost all have at least 1 Classic Controller, is not that im complaining it is still a mayor improvement what they have achieve when almost all said that it was imposible, im not asking for they to do it, but as with almost every project the people want to do the better it can with it, i only ask if IT can be done, still congratulations to the team and keep up the good work

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
why are people asking about Classic Controller crap? this still doesnt play games correctly. you must be the type of people that put $5000 rims and paintjob on a car with an engine that barely runs.

This made me spit Snapple.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mikey89 said:
Woah! I thought everybody said this was impossible to do because all wii function turn off in gamecube mode. How is this done? Also do i have to upgrade to 4.2 to be able to do this. im on 4.1 right now.

That's the nice thing about open source, you can just look at it and see how it's done.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thesund0g said:
mikey89 said:

That's the nice thing about open source, you can just look at it and see how it's done.

unless you are a programmer you wont be able to tell, i did not see any comments at all.

ZeroRamirez2701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Until i don't see a video tutorial,i wont be doing nothing for installing DIOS-MIOS, so in the meantime i'll keep going on with my life. I rest my case.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is pushing me to get my external fixed. I think I'm gonna send it off to Iomega in a few days
yaywii.gif
Anyway, nice to see this finally get released.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't understand the faq does it let gamecube memory cards load or no?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great to see this released, even if it does currently have low compatibility, speaking of which, what games have people managed to get working, other than Starfox Assult?

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
ZeroRamirez2701 said:
I rest my case.You're angry that there's no video tutorial for an alpha release of a new tool that needs to be compiled from source and was just released hours ago?

I don't even know how to respond.

QUOTE(ZeroRamirez2701 @ Nov 14 2010, 10:28 PM)
Until i don't see a video tutorial,i wont be doing nothing for installing DIOS-MIOS, so in the meantime i'll keep going on with my life.

You could go for the triple-negative there.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markehmus said:
will someone please help me with this error in cmd prompt when trying to run MIOSInject.exe ?

2hxauxg.png
It probably means you don't have the mscvr100.dll in the same path as MIOSinject.exe. It's in the same download as the exe if you've misplaced it.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamer5501 said:
it seems like a little too much work just in order to use in its alpha stage. is it worth trying out?

Compared to the problems people were having with the early builds of SNEEK, this was a breeze. I'd say yes -- just to see firsthand all the folks who said it was impossible proven wrong.
smile.gif

Gamer5501

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thesund0g said:
Gamer5501 said:
it seems like a little too much work just in order to use in its alpha stage. is it worth trying out?

Compared to the problems people were having with the early builds of SNEEK, this was a breeze. I'd say yes -- just to see firsthand all the folks who said it was impossible proven wrong.
smile.gif

okay then. i might try it out tomorrow i really want to play sonic adventure dx
biggrin.gif

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FenrirWolf said:
markehmus said:
will someone please help me with this error in cmd prompt when trying to run MIOSInject.exe ?

2hxauxg.png
It probably means you don't have the mscvr100.dll in the same path as MIOSinject.exe. It's in the same download as the exe if you've misplaced it.

nope its there ...below is the error when i remove the file
23jn7u9.png

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamer5501 said:
thesund0g said:
Gamer5501 said:

smile.gif

okay then. i might try it out tomorrow i really want to play sonic adventure dx
biggrin.gif

Don't be too disappointed if it isn't playable -- yet. I'm really glad Crediar open-sourced this. I'm curious to see who ends up improving on the code. Hell, Crediar may even continue on it, given enough encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson