Digital Item charge back info.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets say if I got a Digital item and was over charged.
The seller told me they would refund the amount that I was over charged but has not done it and cut off contact with me.
Can I do a charge back on just the part I was over charged? Or would I need to do a full charge back and would this be legal for me to do the charge back with me having this kind of problem?
The kind of digital code it is I would not have to worry about any kind of account banned or anything but if i did i would have nothing to loose on the account.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets say if I got a Digital item and was over charged.
The seller told me they would refund the amount that I was over charged but has not done it and cut off contact with me.
Can I do a charge back on just the part I was over charged? Or would I need to do a full charge back and would this be legal for me to do the charge back with me having this kind of problem?
The kind of digital code it is I would not have to worry about any kind of account banned or anything but if i did i would have nothing to loose on the account.
you should contact your bank

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
you don't think i would have to worry about me getting in trouble with the law over this do you?
I did get the item just over charged for it.
nope because you are being overcharged, its an error on the sellers part, if they dont respond you can do a charge back, but a partial charge back is something that I do not know banks do, thats why you ask your bank what can be done in your case, because overcharge is still not legal

Reactions: leerpsp

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope because you are being overcharged, its an error on the sellers part, if they dont respond you can do a charge back, but a partial charge back is something that I do not know banks do, thats why you ask your bank what can be done in your case, because overcharge is still not legal
I'll do that when my bank opens up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44