ROM Hack Digimon Story Lost Evolution Project

othman127

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i have done a couple of things...i will just be doing down from the list...this might take a while hahahahah :D although its kinda fun at the same time..

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like I gotta ask for another save file for this. I would prefer to have from an actual flashcart. So If anyone has one that is near the end of the game could you please upload it and post a link here.

So far four images to fix, after insertion. Note game does not work with Normatt's arm9 in no$gba. Ideas it seems to be fine, desmune seems to have a problem (slow and crashes).

NO PATCH TO RELEASE YET.
Isn't there a fix for No$ and Desmume? I seem to remember some patches that fix the freezing.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Looks like I gotta ask for another save file for this. I would prefer to have from an actual flashcart. So If anyone has one that is near the end of the game could you please upload it and post a link here.

So far four images to fix, after insertion. Note game does not work with Normatt's arm9 in no$gba. Ideas it seems to be fine, desmune seems to have a problem (slow and crashes).

NO PATCH TO RELEASE YET.
Isn't there a fix for No$ and Desmume? I seem to remember some patches that fix the freezing.

I used the last Desmume (EmuCR_DeSmuMe_v097_r3998_x86) and it was working with no freezing.

You-End

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire.com/?1f1lhock5op085n is my other save file for a flash cart. I think this is the one i beat the game on so.... If you need anything else i'll be looking here at times. Oh and also If this is not my beaten file let me know. I will try and re-upload my beaten game save, ( i have like 4 game saves). Well good-luck with the translation project! :)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I gotta go back and re-re-insert the images hopefully its just a minor bug with one of them. Yep I have an older version of desmume. I'll try to remember to try the latest one. Still looking for a save file, if you have one from later in the game please upload it. Edit :whoops (don't mention the earlier one uploaded on this thread it is not what I need).
Otherwise title screen is fine along with the name entry screen (with a couple minor changes for color).

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.
No man i used it on my shit old laptop, slowdown and speedup can be caused by having wrong plugins or having them set up wrong

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.
the reason why desmune might be slow is because you are runing it on openGL go to comfigure 3d settings and change it to soft rasterizer and it will most likely be better and no slow down dosent happen usely on desmume it might be that you have too many windows open as well so close a couple if you have

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Hope that this Translation is Successfull,As I am Wanting to Play Lost Evolution,but I guess that will have to wait

TheG1Lurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I thought I'd let you know that somebody went and deleted lines 3 to 167 in the google docs story translation. I'm going to replace them for you because I have a backed-up copy of the text

EDIT: I have replaced all the lines, both Japanese and English, that were previously deleted. It should be back to the way it was now

gtuansdiammx

Gundam
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys just take down the public copy of the story there is too much bullish*t going on
there is me and my hate for google translate
there are trolls that just troll in the translation places and then
there are trolls that delete stuff

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE
NO BABELFISH
NO OTHER ONLINE / MACHINE TRANSLATORS

IS THAT CLEAR?

While I can understand your interest in speeding up the translation process using a machine translator is not going to help it will in fact be a hindrance. So don't do it. OKAY?
If you have no actual japanese knowledge please do not bother.

(this is why I am not trying to help with the text translation anything I contribute will have to be double checked, easier to let someone who knows better to do it)

Reactions: 1 person

shikamarutak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very true id love to help but id just slow it down, and if theres going to be a beta test and they need people to test it ill be the first one in line (THATS IF).
keep up the good work guys your the best translators out there.

spikess8787

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys im very excited to play this game when it translated and hope it will be done soon, and thanks too all the people working on the project, you guys are doing a fantastic job and keep up the good work :)

also if beta testing needs to be done let me know

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well the images are just not working. tried packing with the 2nd version of the pak manager. The first time I tried this I hadn't put the title screen in yet (needed to work on the one file nscr). Why is the important now? Instead of not working after the enter your name screen, it now doesn't even get past the title screen. The good news is that the dst save file will work but the game still goes black....

just an update...
Off to bug Normatt about possible errors with the repacking.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
well the images are just not working. tried packing with the 2nd version of the pak manager. The first time I tried this I hadn't put the title screen in yet (needed to work on the one file nscr). Why is the important now? Instead of not working after the enter your name screen, it now doesn't even get past the title screen. The good news is that the dst save file will work but the game still goes black....

just an update...
Off to bug Normatt about possible errors with the repacking.
Well let me take a look the code and see if it works as expected. Mind sending me the nscr file so I can use it for testing...

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
oh the nscr file thing was fixed...
I grayscaled the image and replaced the nclr with the right palette file. (did this with 3 other files).
I don't expect trouble from them as I tested the troublesome images in another game (along with the nclr nscr).
I was talking about the pak files with the new files inserted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION