Hacking Did this happen to your dsi?

Jugo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I got my dsi All the buttons were working well and I didnt have any problems. But now, less than 3 months later the power button is worn down to the point where I have to press down really hard on it. I didnt overuse it or anything. Did this happen to your dsi? Can I get some advice on how to fix or prevent this problem please?

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
R button for my bro, none fr me
laugh.gif

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R button was messed up but when I switched cases it worked again.

But the power button sometimes i have to press it twice.... guess I didn't press it hard enough the first time

Wasmachinemann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jugo said:
When I got my dsi All the buttons were working well and I didnt have any problems. But now, less than 3 months later the power button is worn down to the point where I have to press down really hard on it. I didnt overuse it or anything. Did this happen to your dsi? Can I get some advice on how to fix or prevent this problem please?
Same problem here, Wont work sometimes, Can be fixed by injecting some WD-40 in the hole.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i've had my red dsi since last july and have had no problems with it no buttons sticking or anything.Maybe you guys are pressing too hard on buttons/letting it get dusty.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gone 4 ever said:
Jugo said:
Same problem here, Wont work sometimes, Can be fixed by injecting some WD-40 in the hole.

One of WD-40's 2000 uses I presume?
smileipb2.png

pbsds

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pbsds.net
XP
Country
Norway
I got my launch DSi in the mail and a week later the R button wasn't working right, so i sent it to nintendo to fix it. When it came back, the L button broke, 2 DAYS LATER! >:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: