Did i completely screw it ? OFW blue screen

Corviknight7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It been quite some time I have touchED my CFW switch. Recently just wanted to make sure I update it to the latest version of Atomsphere and Firmware I used Daybreak by mistake i selected Fat32 only mode mine is exfat so it got corrupted I tried various ways but couldn't fix i decided that let do a clean install so I formatted my SD card using fat 32 put on latest atmosphere and partitioned via hekate interface and then created EMUMMC but when i try to boot it would go to atmosphere logo and then a blank. As said i been at least 2 years i stopped using CFW switch as I mostly play on switch lite these days. Now I though let go to ofw and update the switch to latest firware and start a fresh hack again but when i rebooted to OFW it greeted me with blue screen did i totally screw it up .
This what i have at hand

1. Set of prodkeys from original sysnand
2. Copy all the folders included emummc after i have installed fat32 firmware thru day break
3. unable to get to recovery mode tried using Power+ volup+voldown
3. Was able to get back to hekate using jig

What is the best way to recover for me now (my switch was not previously banned )

Last edited by Corviknight7,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1