Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadly Premonition The Director’s Cut is a survival horror game with a explorable open world. It is a cult classic and the reviews for it have ranged from 2 to 8. The game includes new features, a new scenario and future DLC.
Source
Already has some DLC confirmed for the game. Hopefully it isn't on disc DLC but it probably is.....

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers nephew, read about the port long ago finlly coming here but the word suddenly went quiet on this. Would love to give it a try, while it doesn't live up to your average triple A nonsence, theres something about it charm I seen in videos i like

Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was a 360 exclusive for a bit my bad it was released in Japan on the PS3 but not in the west. This just gives more details about the release my bad.
cheers nephew?, read about the port long ago finally coming here but the word suddenly went quiet on this. Would love to give it a try, while it doesn't live up to your average triple A nonsense?, theres something about it charm I seen in videos i like

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was weird and clearly made on a budget just south of my food budget but I could realy get behind it.

It was only the first part but a half amusing let's play
http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/05/26/lets-play-deadly-premonition-episode-1/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)