Hacking Davee successfully downgraded from 6.31--> 6.20 (psp go)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
plus he didn't say it was in flash 0
Rydian said:
It involves modifying system files in flash0 by hand
Jamstruth said:
Also, I NOW HAVE RYDIANS MAC ADDRESS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! NOW I CANZ DO SUM SUPER MEGA ULTRA HACKINZ!!!
MAC addresses can be faked as well (most people just hide to 00's because it's easier). Also a pandora lets me install internet lasers. If you hax0r my MAC, the lasers go off. This tends to piss off mutant seals, so I'd rally rather not suggest it, as they explode with the slightest provocation as it is.

QUOTE(Zerox8610 @ Jan 4 2011, 05:07 PM)
Ah so you've been around the PSP for a while as well I take it? Back when all theme-ing was done by hand?
lol
Nope, never even touched one until a few months ago.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
NO-ONE CARES ABOUT A PSP'S MAC ADDRESS! All those with any sense stopped obscuring them ages ago...

Plus if Rydian changed his other details when he was in the future he probably anticipated your move and changed his MAC address to mirror yours....think about that!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
But if I went into the future to change my MAC address to avoid being hacked, that meant that I was aware I was going to be hacked by simply checking to see if the mutant seals exploded. If i saw bloody bits of a mutated seal strewn about then I would go into the future to prevent it, but would that stop the seal from exploding at all?

PLEASE PEOPLE, THINK OF THE SEALS!

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
kiafazool said:
i haven't done it before
but ill do it anyways
im not scared

plus he didn't say it was in flash 0

Rydian said:
It involves modifying system files in flash0 by hand, so I'd rather not post a tutorial, as not everybody has a pandora to recover with in case something goes wrong, but there's a lot of kids that would try it anyways to look cool.

Yeah he did.
oh i overlooked that

my mistake

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
NakedFaerie said:
Looks like this downgrader from Davee is a fake like usual or he's just being a prick and not releasing it.
While normally I'd attempt to counter your argument, I've seen you posting in the QJ comments enough to know that you're just a plain idiot. You're always posting stuff like this, then when it comes out and you get proven wrong you say nothing, no sort of apology or anything of the sort... then you go and insult the next hack that's delayed and call it a fake.

6.20, 6.20 Downgrader, ISO Loader, 6.31, 6.35, you've done it often enough to make your purpose clear.

You're just a damn troll, and you are not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Get out.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I have a 3001 8g -- no luck. I don't think you can go below the out-of-box firmware (6.30 here). Oh well.

hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol