Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That kind of corruption is different from the one I'm referring to (corrupted carts the 3ds can't even read).
The kind of corruption shown on the video posted a few pages ago is well known and happens if you try to restore a backup before the codes (and therefore the encrypted commands for that particular CART2 cart) have been downloaded.

EDIT:

It looks like Datel also added a Gengar wondercard.

Huh, really? Do you think the poster failed to use the device properly?

That actually makes me feel a good deal better.

naruto5293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
datel should add a shiny charm and oval charm code. or unlock key items in general. or a trainer card color changer.

Reactions: code22

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
That kind of corruption is different from the one I'm referring to (corrupted carts the 3ds can't even read).
The kind of corruption shown on the video posted a few pages ago is well known and happens if you try to restore a backup before the codes (and therefore the encrypted commands for that particular CART2 cart) have been downloaded.

EDIT:

It looks like Datel also added a Gengar wondercard.
Well Datel fixed that in one of the recent patches I noticed.. probably due to this corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1