Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah I think not.
You don't have much other choice to getting it early, even when it does officially release you can't get it due to Gateway unable to support online Unfortunatly.

I suggest finding a friend if you really want this event exclusive stuff or you could..........buy the game and powersave?

I was trying to suggest some cheaper alternatives but if if comes down to it you may have to pay.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
lol yeah I think not.

or perhaps wait for the legit diancie.
After all this Diancie isn't legit per se, you probably can't use it elsewhere.

----
as it's a new page, I'm putting this notice up again:

For those with issues (license key wrong region), please follow this:

contact directly [email protected]
Header:
Powersaves

With
-Email registered address with product
-License Key
-Region to change to

They will be dealt in priority. They need to send a new email as this is a different email addy (EU office hours).

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he's using gateway which doesn't support online (at least not yet, hopefully in the future)

Even if the event was out officially he would still be screwed.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
But he's using gateway which doesn't support online (at least not yet, hopefully in the future)

Even if the event was out officially he would still be screwed.

maybe he can send an e-mail to datel to support gateway saves?
Anyway gateway can't run pokemon roms right now.
So I believe he's on 2.0b1 or b2 running the legit cartridge.

And he is also lacking pokebank support.

Gateway is missing lots of things right now.

There is no one perfect solution if he only has a 4.5 FW 3DS.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have much other choice to getting it early, even when it does officially release you can't get it due to Gateway unable to support online Unfortunatly.

I suggest finding a friend if you really want this event exclusive stuff or you could..........buy the game and powersave?

I was trying to suggest some cheaper alternatives but if if comes down to it you may have to pay.
while I do have a legit copy of X and hopefully late in the near future 1 of the 3ds flash cards will have online capability.

I know this 1 is not legit per sa but if I'm only going to use it for dex info & only going to hold on to it for future use of in game playing.

Also I don't have a complete dex in X & I never used my gateway yet since I got it 1 week after I got X & updated my 3ds to play it. So I was just saying I hope a 3ds flashcard in the future can have wifi support so when I get another 3ds I can trade between my 2 games, like I used to do in Diamond & Platinum using 1 of my friends DSs.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe he can send an e-mail to datel to support gateway saves?
Anyway gateway can't run pokemon roms right now.
So I believe he's on 2.0b1 or b2 running the legit cartridge.

And he is also lacking pokebank support.

Gateway is missing lots of things right now.

There is no one perfect solution if he only has a 4.5 FW 3DS.
Not sure what pokebank has to do with this but Gateway still doesn't have support on Pokemon? (I don't use their cart, I wouldn't know)

Getting the event pokemon and items is the least of your worries then, another good reason to pay for the game at least (;

while I do have a legit copy of X and hopefully late in the near future 1 of the 3ds flash cards will have online capability.

I know this 1 is not legit per sa but if I'm only going to use it for dex info & only going to hold on to it for future use of in game playing.
If you said you owned the game that solves a lot of the issue already, go buy a powersaves then off amazon (assuming your from the US)

Also not sure what your issue with it being legit? Its coming from the wondercard it belongs to, it doesn't get more legit than that.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you said you owned the game that solves a lot of the issue already, go buy a powersaves then off amazon (assuming your from the US)

Also not sure what your issue with it being legit? Its coming from the wondercard it belongs to, it doesn't get more legit than that.
I understand that. I was editing my previous post. Also I don't mind using cheats to get wonder card events. I can't be spending money & asking my dad to buy me it since I asked him to get me the gateway before and kinda don't have the $ right now to pay him back [my parents are strict when I buy anything besides food :glare: even though it is my own money but my money is tight now since I had a funeral in the family a few days ago & helped with it. And also need to save while looking for another job]

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's understanding why you would own the gateway in the first place, just wait till you have the financial means to get it. I doubt the powersaves is going anywhere anytime soon along with all its precious event codes.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get past the "Web Operation failed" error? My Pokemon X game works flawlessly but I only get this error on my Pokemon Y copy when it gets halfway through the server process.

P.S. What is Datel's phone number? I tried using 1-800-883-5078 but all I get is a automated machine to handle the call with no human people to help.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone tested to see if the mega latias and latios stones are really not tradeable? because after them getting released through powersaves i heard they where not tradeable or usable in online matches but i just saw a mega latias in a wifi battle on a twitch stream. so maybe it was all a lie.

http://s542.photobucket.com/user/KazoWAR/media/megalatias_zps66f0c87c.mp4.html

Are you sure it was a WIFI battle? Gian and the streamer are friends so isn't it possible it's local battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1