Dark Souls III coming April 2016 to Europe and USA

1.jpg
Today at the Tokyo Game Show Namco Bandai has announced that Dark Souls III, the newest game in their masochism game series is coming this April to the westward.
Dark Souls III pushes a deeper sense of role-playing than previous iterations of the series with key additions that provide players with a set of tools and in-game options to customize their gameplay experience. Skills, a new addition to the Dark Souls combat mechanics, adds attack modifiers to each weapon type, allowing players an increased tactical advantage in combat. Increase an axe’s attack power with War Cry or break an enemy’s guard with a quick upward swing from Ready Stance.

The choice of if and when players use these added abilities is up to them. Players will also be able to equip their character with a wide variety of armor sets, medieval weaponry, as well as come across powerful sorceries and miracles as they develop their own personal style of play.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

I could never get past the first level of Demon's souls. Even if I had a PS4 I'd give this a miss.

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently playing Dark Souls and I love the feel of it. I do think the mechanics could've been explained better, though. I'll definitely pick this one up if it comes out on PC.

Trophies
XP
Country
ds 3 will be multiplat ^^

Here's direct feed footage of the game + boss fight : https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=246&v=idpSVuLh65Y

I recenty started playing DS1 for the first time after playing de,ds2,bb and I covered and got past Blighttown area then my save corrupted. To this day I can't bring myself to start again and go through that area even though I really enjoy the game and know there is a lot to be seen. im pretty sure that area caused damage to my mental health and brain

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark souls 1 was fantastic, absolutely fantastic, new, fresh, TACTICAL! you had to fight and think every move, come prepared, be careful, you struggled with items, health, finding,making a new weapon, every corner had something to surprise you,you struggled, but once you made some ground you were proud as you knew that you needed to use your brains to make it possible. couldn't just rush in and bam, use power, force, strength and defeat your enemy, win. I hate that all games now are dumbed down and SIMPLIFIED just to appeal to masses! to sell more copies, just because players are LAZY! to invest time, sit, think, play, struggle a bit use the head a bit, moment it doesn't go well, go get cheats, no cheats, find a guide, no guide, throw the game, bash it, get a new game...

I was so exited for dark souls 2...Man, day 1 disappointment, had absolutely nothing to do with Demon souls or Dark souls 1, the most upsetting part were the paid reviews from big gaming websites, all bandwagoning on the fame of the games predecessors. Fans weren't better neither, blind followers, sheep beee beee! just saying one the same thing, and then few months later does same one finally started eating their own sh!t, and developers tried at the end of the game to make a new system, to make it hard, balanced, blah blah, i couldn't have been bothered, its a shadow of its predecessors, just a hit and slash game without any tactics. 3rd part seems to be same thing again as 2nd part, you can just get in and beat the crap out of your opponent, get tough, strong and fast from the start and just circle around your enemy and beat em up, oh and it seems like a new part is coming almost every year, here comes the saga like Assassins creed 157....

Last edited by drazenm,

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I gotta admit that I judged this series to hard for it's hype.

Played it myself a few days ago and yes, I'm interested in this kind of gameplay and challenge. Thumbs up.

Reactions: Online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER