Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hey guys,
anyone have a fairly updated version of the cwcheat database?

Thanks
smile.gif

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I know, CWCheat is dead. (no developments or updates have been made since 2009)
But for some reason I can't let it go either.

If you wish to add code to the DB, you'll have to scavenge them from different forum and add them manually to the DB.
To add something to the DB is easy, you can do it with a txt editor.

you can try these forum to find some code:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/foru...tation-Portable
http://www.onehitgamer.com/forum/forums/psp-hacking.27/

edit : sorry for the iso link, I was only using this forum to get cwcheat code so the "no iso" site rule didn't crossed my mind when i posted it

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
marcus134 said:
As far as I know, CWCheat is dead. (no developments or updates have been made since 2009)
But for some reason I can't let it go either.

If you wish to add code to the DB, you'll have to scavenge them from different forum and add them manually to the DB.
To add something to the DB is easy, you can do it with a txt editor.

you can try these forum to find some code:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/foru...tation-Portable
http://www.onehitgamer.com/forum/forums/psp-hacking.27/

edit : sorry for the iso link, I was only using this forum to get cwcheat code so the "no iso" site rule didn't crossed my mind when i posted it

Yeah I know, although I'm pretty sure it got ported to later firmwares? (Donno, I'm still on 5.00 m33-4)
Yeah I know I can add code, and I know how to. But I just wasnt bothered, and I figured I've been missing lots of updates so there should be an updated one somewhere out there

QUOTE(DarkShinigami @ May 8 2011, 06:33 AM) dude above me :get rid of the iso site dude its against the rules

and my tutorial has a guide to updating the cheat database manually.

heres the tutorial
Haha, a bit of searching actually lead me to your post. I used the database you had
smile.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madridi4ever said:
I'm pretty sure it got ported to later firmwares?
I'd like to know if a 6.20 PRO-B5 version exists for a cheating and screenshot capturing plugin, but I can't find a simple straight answer.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cwcheat gets updated by people who decide to do it if you really want an update that badly go google it and find it yourself

if you want a hint it has updates in one of the best psp websites which i cant link to because it has illegal content

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
FlashX007 said:
if you want a hint it has updates in one of the best psp websites which i cant link to because it has illegal content

I truly hope that you don't mean the system/image site. That's a horrible place full of idiocy with few genuinely decent users. There are much better places on the internet for PSP stuff.

As for cheats....read a tutorial and make them yourself?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That's obviously the site i'm talking about.....that is one of the worst communities you could ever be forced to visit....
frown.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh I don't know maybe you can tell me where to go. Honestly that site hasn't given me any complaints so far. They could use a thread full of compressed games though because theres no way I am downloading a gigabyte game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill