Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to replace in my file. I extracted my file from Persona Q theme, which scrolls, must be a boolean on the bin archive that tells if the image repeats or not.
Awesome. I was wonderin if that worked. Time to work on some more. Already got 4 to upload. Haha

rescribe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the files (body_LZ & BGM.bcstm) for the Pokemon Slowpoke theme? I want to get that theme and have it so I can use it with Cubic Ninja. If its not available can someone dump it. Lastly if its nowhere can someone use the image I provided to make a theme for it?
Example of theme:
ss+(2014-11-27+at+06.16.24).png

PokemonCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the files (body_LZ & BGM.bcstm) for the Pokemon Slowpoke theme? I want to get that theme and have it so I can use it with Cubic Ninja. If its not available can someone dump it. Lastly if its nowhere can someone use the image I provided to make a theme for it?

I made a theme with the Yadon song, but the top isn't panoramic.
Here's the body_LZ, here's the BGM, and here's a preview (sorry for JPG, forgot to select PNG when I saved it):
e0l79.JPG

Remember to rename the files to body_LZ.bin and BGM.bcstm.
I had to cut the Yadon song by a lot, but if you're worried about it being too short, here's the .wav I made the BCSTM from.

Reactions: Sirius64

rescribe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a theme with the Yadon song, but the top isn't panoramic.
Here's the body_LZ, here's the BGM, and here's a preview (sorry for JPG, forgot to select PNG when I saved it):

e0l79.JPG

Remember to rename the files to body_LZ.bin and BGM.bcstm.
I had to cut the Yadon song by a lot, but if you're worried about it being too short, here's the .wav I made the BCSTM from.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The top doesn't really bother me. <333 :33 ty

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wait, so to make the top image scroll we have to fill the whole 1024x256 image instead of leaving the white space on the right and on the bottom? 'cause I tried putting the image I was using for the bottom screen as the top screen (1024x256 with the image being 960x240) but it doesn't scroll.

p.s. how to make the bottom image scroll, too?

edit: just tried, that's not how to do it.
can someone explain clearly how to make the top image (and possibly the lower one, too) scroll??

edit #2: ok it seems it depends on the body_LZ.bin that you use. I'll look for one of a theme that has both images that scroll...

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I don't have a theme from the shop already downloaded, am I screwed? I need to update in order to download from the shop.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you are using ninjhax, yes, you are screwed unless yellows8 (and whoever else works on the 3ds_homemenu_extdatatool) finds a way for his tool to make custom themes work overriding the default ones.

by the way, i activated a theme that has both upper and lower screens that scroll (for example: "primal groudon/primal kyogre" theme), exported the extdata to sd and edited the .bin of that theme and now my custom theme has both images that scroll, too.

PokemonCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way, i activated a theme that has both upper and lower screens that scroll (for example: "primal groudon/primal kyogre" theme), exported the extdata to sd and edited the .bin of that theme and now my custom theme has both images that scroll, too.
What .bin did you edit from that theme?

PokemonCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the BodyCache.bin. just rename it to body_LZ.bin.

Thanks! Now I was able to make a panoramic Slowpoke theme.
e1QHF.png

body_LZ.bin 1 2 (numbers indicated in bottom screen screenshots)
BGM.bcstm (only about 30 seconds, but high quality and fades out, rather than cutting off the sound entirely)

Edit: Don't forget to rename them to body_LZ.bin and BGM.bcstm respectively. Also feel free to use this as a template for panoramic themes, since I don't think I've seen anyone else releasing panoramic themes.

Reactions: Sirius64

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simple fairy tail theme i put together will be updating it more later on
Based on fairy tail 2 Opening 1 Or Opening 15 in the overall anime.
Includes Background Music* please note the loop isnt perfect will fix that later..
mwplxs.png

Attachments

• FTv01.zip
    848.5 KB · Views: 225

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +1