Homebrew Custom soundtrack app exists?

thunderspider

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok my question is very simple.. is already exist a custom soundtrack app? that let you play your own music in your wii, like excite truck? without being riivolution?i'm too afraid to install ios 37 and brick my wii

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Doesn't Excite Truck already have that option?
unsure.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I guess what he means is to add similiar options to other games. And for the question, no. Technically possible but so unlikely I wouldn't hold my breath.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thunderspider said:
ok my question is very simple.. is already exist a custom soundtrack app? that let you play your own music in your wii, like excite truck? without being riivolution?i'm too afraid to install ios 37 and brick my wii

It is virtually impossible to brick your wii by installing an official IOS, such as IOS37. Its what happens through the official update feature of the System Menu, which has been in use safely for years.

Anyway, no its no possible to make a custom soundtrack in all games. In some games you may be able to replace music files using Riivolution, but they will often be strange formats, which are hard or impossible to find tools to work with.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Your Best bet on this is connection your Wii to your PC monitor, mute the music (if you can) and listen to your own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol