Hacking Custom IOS38 rev 14

amzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Sorry if this is a silly question ...but in network installation it says "select IOS version to use during installation" and is set but I can change this to other IOS's...Which one is the correct one to use?
Thanks

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
amzo said:
Hi, Sorry if this is a silly question ...but in network installation it says "select IOS version to use during installation" and is set but I can change this to other IOS's...Which one is the correct one to use?
Thanks
use IOS249

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was just reading an article at ign about GH5 set to be released 9/1 in the us. One of the new features they talk about is that it will have the ability to load/play DLC directly off the SD card without having to move it into wii memory first. Sounds similar to the idea that rev 14 has the capability of loading ww/vc games directly of a SD/USB. I have a feeling that we will be seeing a new IOS for this game so that it can do this. I was thinking that this IOS might open the doors to make the ww/vc loading easier or more efficient. It would be interesting to know what people think?

ChiboSempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xfcrowman said:
QUOTE said:
so i just installed this...

and now my hard drive isnt recognized...

Did you try switching the hard drive to the other USB slot? Since revision 12, the hard drive will be detected if it is plugged into one USB slot (port 0), but not if it is plugged into the other slot.

Well that was a simple fix lol, thanks!

Does this mean that other USB devices now work (in the other slot) since 12? If so, that means I can finally ditch wireless and go back to my ethernet adapter.

Edit: My Brawl still freezes sometimes after the press start screen. i thought the new cios would fix it... i guess its my code file

NiteStarXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. i'm sorry if this has been asked already but.... Is the best way to fix this "002 error" is to put Usb Loader GX on and hook up an external hard drive. Which is what i've done, but i got used to just playing through the Backup Loader. I went from rev13b to rev14 because i got the "002 error" with the Wii Sports Resort game. I'm on 4.1U btw.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ok, I have a problem with rev14. Before that was on rev10 and my HDD was able to mount (FAT32/1st partition).

After switching to rev14, wad manager returns an err =-1

USB loader works though...

Works now after creating a WAD folder on the root

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to play new super mario bros wii and it still dosent work for me and i just instaled the rev 14 and i have a softmodded wii and im useing the neogamma loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale