XP
Country
Netherlands

K0HN0R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest update of Luma, only CTRPF plug-ins with the extension .3gx are supported. The only way to get a .plg to work would be going through BootNTR but the latest update also caused issues with that application.

currently I’m trying to hunt down .3gx plugins as well. Only one I found that worked was one posted by H4x0rSpooky and that’s only for ORAS/XY.

I’d post a link but can’t because I’m a new member.

hopefully you have some better google-fu than I do tracking them down. Best of luck

Reactions: Nutez

Nutez

Assimilator of Lumas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're only interested in cheats: you could just use the inbuilt Rosalina cheats menu and get codes from CheckPoint. If you want plugin support then you'll need the latest BootNTR and the latest 3GX Loader Luma (this is required to fix BootNTR being broken on firmware 11.14). BootNTR will let you use the old .plg plugins (activate by opening BootNTR before game, X&Y for NTR menu in-game, select for plugin in-game) and 3GX Loader will let you use the most recent 0.6.0 & 0.7.0 .3gx plugins (activate from Rosalina menu before game, select for plugin in-game).

Last edited by Nutez,
Reactions: Ailuros27

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you're only interested in cheats: you could just use the inbuilt Rosalina cheats menu and get codes from CheckPoint. If you want plugin support then you'll need the latest BootNTR and the latest 3GX Loader Luma (this is required to fix BootNTR being broken on firmware 11.14). BootNTR will let you use the old .plg plugins (activate by opening BootNTR before game, X&Y for NTR menu in-game, select for plugin in-game) and 3GX Loader will let you use the most recent 0.6.0 & 0.7.0 .3gx plugins (activate from Rosalina menu before game, select for plugin in-game).

My experiences with rosalina cheats are that the game freezes. I am using BootNTR and the latest 3GX Loader Luma but often my Nintendo 3DS crashes when I press the 3.6 button. I think there is still compatibility problem with the latest version of Luma.

Nutez

Assimilator of Lumas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My experiences with rosalina cheats are that the game freezes. I am using BootNTR and the latest 3GX Loader Luma but often my Nintendo 3DS crashes when I press the 3.6 button. I think there is still compatibility problem with the latest version of Luma.
Then there may actually be errors within the cheats themselves. You could try NTR 3.2 or 3.4? Though you will likely still find some occasional freezes/crashes with any NTR version and .plg because it is years old, mostly deprecated technology now. PabloMK7, Nanquitas and the gang do a great job maintaining access to NTR and building the more stable CTRPF framework. I guess just try to stay up to date with their developments and maybe file some bug reports if you have the details?

KILZpro3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to hunt for cheat codes to put in my plugin/(Game Title ID Folder), but all the sites I look at is "apparently closed down due to lack of funds/close down for no reason/etc. So I was wandering if anyone knows some good sites that still works? pls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol