Homebrew CtrBootManager: 3ds boot manager/loader (HomeMenuHax)

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country
I was having issues with autobooting rxTools, it would just black screen on me. The way that I got it working was by using the latest nightly build, generating the firm directory and copying it both to the root of the sd card and into the rxTools directory, never saw anything telling me to do that and no idea why I needed to, but it worked.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having issues with autobooting rxTools, it would just black screen on me. The way that I got it working was by using the latest nightly build, generating the firm directory and copying it both to the root of the sd card and into the rxTools directory, never saw anything telling me to do that and no idea why I needed to, but it worked.
most guides are outdated now, Dont do that thing with data folder and rename firmware to xxxxxxxxxxx.bin, just put it in the FIRM Folder

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can i use my gateway with this bootmanager by loading the launcher.dat? do i need a offset?
You can use it, but you have to download the .3dsx file from the Gateway site and use it without offset. On the cfg file you have to put it, no the launcher

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• blue theme.txt
    170 bytes · Views: 240
Last edited by Columbo2811,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Call nintendo to unlinked the 3ds from your nnid and say you cant format in the first place because ugh....you drop your 3ds in the toilet and got water damage,so they will unlinked the nnid , using the n3ds , get emunand 10.4 , go to nnid settings and sign in and there you go, redownload the games from eshop

i told nintendo that i sold my o3ds xl and forgot to unlink the nnid so they unlinked it for me (yess i can use the nnid and download Senran Kagura 2 again):)

Reactions: Februarysn0w

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
IMG_4603.JPG @cpasjuste Hi there ive been playing around with the themes and the bottom screen constanly flashes purple the top screen is working great so my conversion should be ok. Heres my bin's and a picture. I also removed theme settings for top and bottom screens in config to see if that help and it didnt.
--Edit-- works now after fix you need to download new version 1.5. If anyone wants this theme just rename the part in the config where it says yourimage and yourimage2 to top.bin and bot.bin and place the files here on the root of your sd card.

Attachments

• bins.7z
    106 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by Columbo2811,

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 36624 @cpasjuste Hi there ive been playing around with the themes and the bottom screen constanly flashes purple the top screen is working great so my conversion should be ok. Heres my bin's and a picture. I also removed theme settings for top and bottom screens in config to see if that help and it didnt
It's a bug how the backgrounds work, they reload the menu every time you move anything, I think this is fix already but hasn't been uploaded yet

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
View attachment 36624 @cpasjuste Hi there ive been playing around with the themes and the bottom screen constanly flashes purple the top screen is working great so my conversion should be ok. Heres my bin's and a picture. I also removed theme settings for top and bottom screens in config to see if that help and it didnt
Hi,

Just uploaded version 1.5, i think it should fix your problem !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1