Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm seriously OUTRAGED by shitty music like this. Someone on my MSN told me to listen to a song called "Blue Steel" from the band called "Brokencyde". It sounded kinda like a metal band, so i said to her "Alright." So I searched it up and i couldn't believe what i was listening too....

Seriously, the first 5 seconds it was alright, I knew it was a Rap song after that but after the screaming and the Auto-tune...
I seriously just cried.... No, i'm not joking. I mean, FUCK, I rather listen to Souljia Bot then this shit...

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Yup, both are awful. I really can't believe people like and enjoy this shit. I mean I do it too because I can growl and scream and I have an autotuner on my computer, but I do it for fun, I would never try to make money off of it because I know its fucking awful. I do it when I am bored, these guys are serious and are actually making money off of it which is really sad.

I hate music nowadays.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the fuck man, just what the fuck... I don't even call this crap music, even more, it doesn't even deserve the term 'disturbing noise no one wants to hear'. I never heard of this before, and I hope I won't ever hear shit like this again...
wtf.gif

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, after managing a Hot Topic for a couple years I've had my fill of this.
Basically it's like this: bored, middle-class white kids listen to the widening range of 'core' crap music.
They think it's the bee's knees to listen to other middle-class kids scream instead of sing and slap instruments instead of play them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill