Not open for further replies.

michael18

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I contact with oz3ds.com about pop up window and they e-mailed me back

Hi.
Thanks for your email.Yeah,as you saw,the crown3ds is in progressing.

We are not sure when the card can be released,just looking forward to it.

If you are interested in this card,we will send you email as soon as it appears.

Any other questions,please feel free to contact us,

Regards

Seneory

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't know whether to believe it's real or not at this point. I used to believe it was real based on the evidence they had provided, but the sheer amount of time it's taken them with zero updates is making me unsure.
Even if it turns out to be real I'm not sure I want a flashcart that can only hold one ROM at a time. One of the major benefits of a flashcart for me is the ability to hold all my games on one cart, and not having to swap between them. Not just that, but since you need to be near a PC to flash a new ROM, it's even more work than swapping carts.

S

squall_leonhart

i bet you that there will be a 3DS flashcart before there will be a new CFW for PS3.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand why some of you enjoyed bash Crown3DS around because of a tiny percentage? So what! Just be patient and move on until they reveal something to gametemp team then gametemp will announce for us. Please stop making silly comments!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

"Crown3ds failed to jailbreak 3DS games. They already give up it."…

What does that even mean…
vs737.jpg

About this much.

Any info contained in any e-mail from just about anyone is not "proof" of anything, spoofing an E-Mail is childs play, not to mention that E-Mails from flashcart stores or R4 clone manufacturers are not particularily relevant anyways.

Reactions: 2 people

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Its probably a script to increase the percentage over a period of time , no human input whatsoever.. they are laughing at these threads prolly , shitz n giggles over a few bevvies im sure.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAAAm that less than 9000
lol wat the hell is 2% :rofl2:
does it mean they figured out their budget or something
but seriously wat does 2% mean?

Edit: It would be cool if they finally released a video on wat they've been doing so far.

I am from the future!

fb2Nh.png
No, I'm from the future.
7J7ra.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

IlyesD.Vex

Trophies
XP
i believe its just a reaction to the screenshots that were posted about the homebrew channel, maybe they want to make it look like its real

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believed it when it was first announced, about two months later I stopped believing. I know for a fact if I was making a flashcart that worked for 3DS I would keep everyone updated. Screenshots, videos, news posts. Why not? If it's real it's easy to provide those things, plus if you want people to believe it's real keep them more informed than just a site that has a progress bar with one video that left us hanging. You see similar things all over Youtube if you search somthing unbelievable, like "N64 running on my DS" You will always see that sketchy looking video, where you barely see hands, and the video lacks info on how to do what they're doing. If they really had N64 running on DS I am sure the video would be long, show more control movements, and be a hell of a lot more informative. Back on topic, there is no proof saying this is fake or real, so we can't say for a fact it's fake, but I believe it's fake.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Hello