Hacking Crediar

GartimusPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking to find out from Crediar or anyone that may know. I know this is stupid and has no bearing on anything. But being a "noob" I am gonna ask. (Ready for ridicule.) I am just wondering if Crediar has any future plans to further his past project of "Freedom". I thought it was a very cool concept and would love to see it potential. I know it has been a few years since it was released. Just didn't know if it had a future.......

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
GartimusPrime said:
I am looking to find out from Crediar or anyone that may know. I know this is stupid and has no bearing on anything. But being a "noob" I am gonna ask. (Ready for ridicule.) I am just wondering if Crediar has any future plans to further his past project of "Freedom". I thought it was a very cool concept and would love to see it potential. I know it has been a few years since it was released. Just didn't know if it had a future.......
He's on twitter. Tweet him.
http://twitter.com/#!/crediar

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crediar has said he has no time to work on any Wii projects anymore, so I doubt it will ever be continued by him. It is fully open source on its Google Code page, if you can find someone else to continue it or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!