Crank should be a game

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a topic about this a while ago but i never got off more than 3 lines before the internetcaff i was at locked me out.
i saw a film a while ago called Crank which is a great film and i am of the opinion that if we should have a new ultra violent game, this should be it.
the plot of the story is: (copy pasta)

After Chev Chelios, a hit man, completed a job, he wakes up hallucinating, finding himself extremely uncomfortable. He plays a DVD message from a rival hit man who reveals that Chev has been injected with a mysterious poison known alternatively as the "Beijing Cocktail" or "The Chinese Shit" and he has only an hour to live. Chev soon realizes that the poison can only be slowed by his own adrenaline. With what little time Chev has left alive, he plans to get his revenge on the people who injected him with the poison. He must fight and race all throughout Los Angeles to say goodbye to his girlfriend, Eve, while keeping his adrenaline pumping. He will face-off against his employers at every turn as he searches for an antidote to save his life.

the whole film is just crazy because he goes to a mad extent to keep his adrenaline flowing.
amongst the things he does:
fights a black gang
races through the city
has sex in public
has a blowjob during a car chase with guns blazing
holds up and jacks the motor cycle of a policeman
holds up a hospital while looking for an artificial adrenaline (gets recommended one by chester from LP, WTF?)
runs half naked through the city for hours whilst high on adrenaline

who agrees that we should have this instead of that game where you kill other convicts(the one that got banned everywhere)
the concept would just to keep your adrenaline flowing as you try to finish the main story mode
you could also have some extra mode where you get points on how long you can stay alive and how much destruction you create. we could have online leaderboards for this too

who thinks its an awesome idea?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crank was such a horrible film to me, it was lousy BUT a good game it would make.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I really wanna see that movie, becuase I loved the secont Transporter movie, which, BTW (both movies), naver made it to consoles either.
Perhaps Jason Statham doesn't play videogames, kinda like Tom Cruise?

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw a Crank on Blu-ray last month. Most of the time I was stunned by looking at every detail in 1080p, but from what I understood the story is utter crap. Did like the violence though, and yes - it is a very nice concept for a videogame. So, I support this, but I don't want to see Statham's butt in it.

BTW, I bought the exact same Pumas the same day when I saw him wearing it. They rock!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hey