Hacking Coverflow demo

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm a developer, but not on this kind of applications, and it's been a long time i haven't done some C++ at work (you can sense that by reading my code!)

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i wanted to ask if its possible to import a region free feature from from NeoGamma?
Its called "Patch Video", if im playing Super Smash Bros Brawl NTSC on my PAL and Patch Video setted to "All" i dont get a reddish screen.
And there´s afaik no other loader (except Neogamma) with this feature, so it would be very nice if this Coverflow would get this feature =)

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How about the spanish translation? last time some words do not fit inside some buttons, if need help with that I can do it!

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will ya look at that... 100 pages. Ah, WiiFlow thread, I remember when ya were just a wee baby of 2 or 3 pages.

Sorry for the useless post, lol.

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
It is funny looking at the start of the thread.

I remember being really impressed with the initial demo, but looking at it now just looks so basic. We have been spoiled by the subsequent updates.

The current GUI simply blows it away, and that is without the latest version additions.

The initial posts ensure this remains a slightly obscure, but best loader available.

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
fluffykiwi said:
The current GUI simply blows it away, and that is without the latest version additions.

I'd love to say `I'll be the judge of that`, except I don't have the latest version
frown.gif

Hibern, you don't want to throw latest version my way so I can test if it runs on my hdd, usb enclosure, front room wallpaper, big t.v, legitimately owned games etc.. (
unsure.gif
)

Guess not, but anyway HibernAs i wanted to learn how to make homebrews,
look forward to the next one aswell then
smile.gif

Seriously, my kids have got used to turning on the wii and seeing/loading games through your app for quite a while. I don't post very often, especially when I don't contribute to a thread (such as now), but beautiful work on this.

RAVMN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Joshwraith said:
How about the spanish translation? last time some words do not fit inside some buttons, if need help with that I can do it!

The traslation is OK. Finished for the test version 1. I´m waiting for the second.

The Galician, had a Word that not fit on the button. One for Parental Control. The button for activate it.

Can any one say a very short traslation for activate and set code?
PD: This is not the exact english word, but we try to put that for all to understannd at once

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
@Hibernatus your inbox is full. Unable to send latest test results.

@RAVN

Parental Control...Nanny, Censor, Age Limited?
Activate...Lock, Engage, set?
set code...password, PIN, Code?, pass?

Just trying some suggestions on different English words.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Finnish translation and OS X theme updated for the final release. I must say, I'm really impressed with everything Hibern has accomplished with this. Indeed a great way to "learn to make homebrews".

elmurato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
roku93 said:
Finnish translation and OS X theme updated for the final release. I must say, I'm really impressed with everything Hibern has accomplished with this. Indeed a great way to "learn to make homebrews".

roku93, can you post the download link of your updated os x theme? imo it`s the best theme out there for wiiflow. Thanks...

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Mm.. You're a beta tester or something? It's for the final release, which should be released shortly anyway. You can have it when 1.0 is released.

elmurato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes I am a beta tester and I'm running the latest version (wiiflowtest2). Maybe you can PM it to me? That would be awesome
smile.gif

hugo.wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anybody please try the Brazilian language, since i don't have an external USB device to test myself? I need to know where to break lines (to fit text into buttons). If anyone can test it, plz pm me with witch words are out of the buttons, and where should i break it.

Thank you very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Two priests walk into a bar