Hacking Coverflow demo

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ergo said:
I'm with atupac: WSR, Ghostbusters, Indy, etc. are blue sreen 002 errors but work just fine on the latest NeoGamma on 4.1U w/ Rev 14. (This doesn't change the fact that WiiFlow is my fav loader, but it most certainly does not load everything on my end.)

Edit:

Spidy1000: that link is broken

works fine for me

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
password is "manybugs"

it would help if you read the complete thread
wink.gif

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eureka! It works! Thanks man! WSR, etc., boot right up w/ 002 Fix enabled! Guess I had the older Beta 2 which kinda makes ya think it should have been called something else
sleep.gif

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Benjay said:
wiiflow beta2 + ciosrev14+ 4.0 wanin for me too , works like a charm for me , no problem to launch WSR....

I'm also waiting for spayrosam to release his forwarder , because i'd like to use it like a base to make a new one.
I mean , using the 35 frames system to create a smooth text animation , in my carbonik theme style.

Here you have legal base made by me
smile.gif

http://wadder.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1779

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Thanks spayrosam, you are doing great work. With and without sound is a great compromise.

I only meant a few frames having a touch of colour, maybe the ones after the box title slides over the game title having "Wii" in blue. But no additional colour would not stop me from using the forwarder, as it matches the program so well.

Looking forward to your new forwarder, without sound as my preference.

I'll have to have a look at how to make these, your legal base should be a good start. I have done animation in the past, but not for a long time. Plus I am notoriously lazy, when I have not become obsessed with a project.

Does a forwarder need to include a welcome screen? For example your new one showing "welcome to WiiFlow"

Does that add a delay to the program loading?

I love hibernatus' ethic of adding nothing to his loader that slows down it's operation as a loader. I'd also like a similar ethic in forwarders. Nice icons, animations, but nothing that delays the loading of the program.

Please note I'm just passing on my personal opinions and in no way expect this to influence anyone's hard work. I'm very patient and I am just looking forward to the final products.

i.e a final version of WiiFlow, with a few of the bugs ironed out, and a nice forwarder if possible.

I am checking this thread on a regular basis hoping for an update for WiiFlow or a better forwarder. BUT do not wish the author to rush anything. I am highly impressed with the work so far and just wish to see the final product.

Everyone I've shown WiiFlow has made the change, and love the GUI. The only worry is usually the few games that work on other loaders that do not work with WiiFlow.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
fluffykiwi said:
Everyone I've shown WiiFlow has made the change, and love the GUI. The only worry is usually the few games that work on other loaders that do not work with WiiFlow.

Really?! Which games are you talking about? About all the games i've tried worked...excepting the Alt-Dol ones...
Even WSR doesnt work the first time, but after the first run of the vid...kicks ass in this loader..!!

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
spayrosam said:
Benjay said:
wiiflow beta2 + ciosrev14+ 4.0 wanin for me too , works like a charm for me , no problem to launch WSR....

I'm also waiting for spayrosam to release his forwarder , because i'd like to use it like a base to make a new one.
I mean , using the 35 frames system to create a smooth text animation , in my carbonik theme style.

Here you have legal base made by me
smile.gif

http://wadder.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1779

Well , i'm really impressed.
This legal base wad is gonna be very very usefull for channel makers.
With such a base , you can do everything you want , including incredible animations.

Thanks again for sharing this
wink.gif

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Well , i'm really impressed.
This legal base wad is gonna be very very usefull for channel makers.
With such a base , you can do everything you want , including incredible animations.

Thanks again for sharing this
wink.gif

Thanks Benjay
smile.gif

All doors are open now (animation)
wink.gif

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE(Benjay @ Jul 12 2009, 06:20 AM) *
bump.

i really think that the main threads for loaders like Cfg loader , Coverfloader , Loader GX and so on (sorry for the others) , should stay on the first page wink.gif

this may help to keep it in the first page wink.gif

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Pakatus said:
fluffykiwi said:

Really?! Which games are you talking about? About all the games i've tried worked...excepting the Alt-Dol ones...
Even WSR doesnt work the first time, but after the first run of the vid...kicks ass in this loader..!!

You answered your own question. "excepting the Alt-Dol ones".

I also use WiiFlow for Wii Sports Resort, and can simply use a different loader for the few games that dont work, but it would be nice to have full compatability in the one loader.

I understand Hibernatus' wish to focus on the GUI at present, and he may then implement better compatability, or allow others to do so if he releases his source. I'd prefer he did it himself, even if it is simply cut and pasted from another loader. The guys work rules, and the current GUI is second to none.

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Jiiwah & Oops
are proud to present you their first animated channel

Wiiflow StarNight Channel v1.04

Starring
Code : Jiiwah - A big majority of the code were made by me thanks to Benzin.
I let you look what is not of me and where from that results !!
Graphx : Highjah & Oops - The logo was created by Highjah (A friend who does not know the scene Wii).
Everything the arrangements graph were made by Oops.
Music : Oops - Synchronization with the passage of the comet and creation of the loop.
Music Title : Le vol du condor - Les mysterieuses citee d'or. (french cartoon)

Channel
Name : Wiiflow StarNight Channel
Laste version : rev.1.04
ID : WSNF
Forwarder : [*]SD:/apps/wiiflow/boot.dol [*]SD:/wiiflow/boot.dol [*]USB:/apps/wiiflow/boot.dol[*]USB:/wiiflow/boot.dol

Blocks : 19 (28 - 9)

Greetings
bow.gif

Baordeur : Thanks for the video.
Hibern : Thanks for Wiiflow. That to say has "Magnificent" part.
To GX Team : Thanks for sharing the source of the forwarder.
To authors of Benzin and WADder : Software used to create this channel.

Maj 1.01 : fix on icon image (anti aliasing lol)
Maj 1.02 : fix dol forwarder. Change root too.
Maj 1.03 : fix bug reported by Moquedami. thanks. (Whenever i change the channels with + or - I get a random "system file damaged" error with it.)
Maj 1.04 : Removal credits.

Wiiflow StarNight Channel v1.04

icon.png

icon.png for HBC

If you like our channel, the best way of thanking us is to announce us your comments and impressions.
The negative criticisms are also expected of course, but as they are constructive.

All similarities with The MAC OS X Theme is a pure coincidence
tongue.gif
. Really
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The consol is not modded jet but the mii maker is corupted
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, I think (non homebrew) roms arent posted here
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ah ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, que tan poco?