Status
Not open for further replies.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all; Just caught up on the thread...

As for the version of the loader; I originally used the 1.5 source from waninkoko; which didn't work... THen i tried the google code source for usbloader-gui, which also didn't work...

SO now I'm still scratching my head; and its not working
smile.gif

As for the covers, you need 160x224... Its MUCH easier to resize the images then have to create an empty 160x224 texture and copy the 160x225 texture to it (NOT TO MENTION FASTER).

Have gotten a few requests to help with this proejct; I'm all for anyone wanting to help make this a very sweet, usable loader. For now, you can get the source read-only from google code and submit patches to me.

If they are deemed usable (I'm not too picky
wink.gif
) I'll add you to the googlecode project so you can really contritube.

kilik_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope a way in this direction, simply beautiful and cool...

Can you try with 3D cover pack from Neorame? and a yellow star pointer from another usb loader seen in the forum....

Someone help this boy
wink.gif

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
life got faar too busy, and as time passed others started to discover / create things I'd had under wraps for a long while. I figured there was no need to have multiple versions of code that essentially does the same thing. Instead, I discontinued Dashboard and helped crediar a bit with his preloader, and discontinued cSM and gave my sym work to softmii and the few that asked me personally.

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ lol I contributed that too hehe. Lots of loaders use it now. I'll put it in this one, after we thread the image rendering to avoid that long load screen.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well...a quick (around 10 Min) and very dirty Artwork from me:

This only shows a little bit of the possibilities...colors are bad, button isn't finished, Disc instead of Cover in Select, etc...just what I would wish....I think it would look a bit better than now (but it also looks great already
wink.gif
)
smile.gif

Keep it up, I'll wait for this with pleasure
biggrin.gif
!!!

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forsaekn said:
i might have some time to contribute

Any exp with USB Loaders? Hopefully one of the other devs can provide some quick insight...

I tried a couple of the suggestions on here; but nothing is working. (converted main.cpp to main.c, Reverted to Waninkoko base 1.5 src)

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don Killah said:
it might be the next source code everyone is gonna use as the backbone.
once optimized and improved it can take the usbloader to a next level:3D.

Wouldn't it be more practical to just add this GUI to the backbone of an already well developed loader like the Configurable Loader?

I mean I don't see why everyone who makes a new GUI feels like they have to completely recode what a bunch of people have already coded and refined to the point of near perfection

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiztec said:
I mean I don't see why everyone who makes a new GUI feels like they have to completely recode what a bunch of people have already coded and refined to the point of near perfection

Thats the thing; im not recoding the usb loading portion; I'm reusing existing source (Tried waninkoko's 1.5 as well as usbloader-gui's source).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will...